Author Topic: AT BUSY CROSSING, PEDESTRIANS NEED PASSPORT TO ENTER MEXICO  (Read 11129 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

AT BUSY CROSSING, PEDESTRIANS NEED PASSPORT TO ENTER MEXICO
« on: August 20, 2015, 02:05:58 PM »
AP Article can be found here http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEXICO_CHECKS_FOREIGNERS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-20-09-23-54

mexico's top immigration official  says "this is about putting our house in order."

Is that a racist dogwhistle for "no stinking gringo illegal aliens allowed?"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline libertybele

Re: AT BUSY CROSSING, PEDESTRIANS NEED PASSPORT TO ENTER MEXICO
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »
AP Article can be found here http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEXICO_CHECKS_FOREIGNERS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-20-09-23-54

mexico's top immigration official  says "this is about putting our house in order."

Is that a racist dogwhistle for "no stinking gringo illegal aliens allowed?"

Good, I think we should reciprocate the same.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 07:58:18 PM »
Who the **** in their right mind would go to Mehico anyway?
Anyway, haven't US citizens needed a passport to re-enter the country for several years?
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »
More Mexicans doing the jobs real hard working tax paying Americans don't want to do.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 07:40:50 PM »
More Mexicans doing the jobs real hard working tax paying Americans don't want to do.

The MSM hauls out the fainting couch every time Trump insults one supposedly thick skinned politician or the fat pig Rosie O'Donnell, yet smile and nod in agreement with that stupid and trite lie of hardworking Mexicans doing the work us lazy ass Americans don't want to do.  As a woman who does her own damn housework and raised her own kids AND as the wife of a man who does all his own yard and vehicle maintenance work (and who always have), I find the apologists for illegal criminals crossing our borders beyond offensive and slimy.  I don't doubt for one minute that every Caver here is the same, self-reliant if at all humanly possible and if not, dependent first and foremost upon the kindness of family and friends WAY before dragging in the government.
So ****ing damn sick of political correctness and not calling a spade a spade (being here illegally is a damn CRIME) that I could  :puke: :puke: and often do when I watch the so called news showcasing the current bunch of PC losers running for the presidency, (with very few exceptions).
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)