Author Topic: What Really Started The Green Global Warming Scam  (Read 2232 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
What Really Started The Green Global Warming Scam
« on: August 19, 2015, 01:39:11 PM »
George Soros. Why ? He helped push EPA regulations to kill coal stocks so HE could come in and BUY Coal Stocks.  :thatsright:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/19/billionaire-george-soros-warms-up-to-coal-as-stock-prices-hit-bottom/
  Billionaire George Soros warms up to coal as stock prices hit bottom 

Soros, whose Climate Policy Initiative think tank recently urged the world to stop using fossil fuels in general and coal in particular, snapped up 1 million shares of Peabody Energy and half a million shares of Arch Coal, giving him significant stakes in what’s left of the U.S. coal industry.

The trades would have cost Soros a lot more six years ago, when Peabody, which trades under the symbol BTU, was at about $90 a share. Under the Obama administration, which has punished the coal industry with costly mandates and regulation, Peabody shares have fallen to around $1.

Democrats have no shame. Blatant political manipulation of energy to help out their very own BIG CONTRIBUTOR George Soros.

I have to hand it to them, I didn't see that coming.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:42:37 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: What Really Started The Green Global Warming Scam
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 01:50:32 PM »
He used the same MO to devalue the English pound and made himself a billionaire in the process.  He should be in jail for fraud.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 01:59:31 PM »
There is no guarantee the price of the coal energy company shares will recover to their once fair market values.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »
There is no guarantee the price of the coal energy company shares will recover to their once fair market values.

No, there isn't. However, when people start seeing their "skyrocketing energy" bills, there will be a demand to rollback some of Obama's crap he has pushed through the EPA. Coal will rebound.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 07:06:32 PM »
I just said that because I don't want Soros to benefit from his corrupt insider trading.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
  • Every man is like the company he keeps
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 06:45:55 AM »
I don't think there's a sane person still breathing who didn't understand it's ALL ABOUT MONEY!
How much has Al Bore made from the Global Warming/Climate Change/Whatever it's called today!
I would bet it's more then a quarter then a billion as a hoaxer?
"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"