Author Topic: The continuing saga of Torchy the stripper witch. (long read)  (Read 7699 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The continuing saga of Torchy the stripper witch. (long read)
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »
Lurking DUmbasses,just a word.

Your ilk endlessly expounds the virtues of drugs and stoning out as if it is just a peaceful Nirvana.

Here is what the reality of addiction is like and even if all drugs were legal the outcome would be no different because it is still a market (yeah,I know,most of you would declare smoking dope to be a "right" and should be free).

Whoever torchy is,she migrated to a seedy side of life early on (so much for feminism) to make easy money and it led to what some of you now realize is a life of addiction as she sunk deeper and deeper into that hedonistic lifestyle.

It was her own choices,no one forced any of it on her yet you refuse to accept that out loud because it flies in the face of what you are determined to believe,that your failures in life are not your own fault.

There was no doubt from the beginning what was going on,it was obvious from the disjointed and contradictory posts with the oft repeated insistence that she needed cash.

Are you proud that you let this disturbed person fall deeper and deeper into a life of hopelessness and danger simply because it fit your fantasy world agenda of being oppressed and helpless.

Torchy will  likely die of an overdose or be beaten/shot to death by an urban animal that got a blowjob and wasn`t going to pay.
Of course then you will blame the gun if the latter but that is because you can`t live in the real world of the misery your ideology inevitably creates.

I despise you.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2015, 08:05:12 PM »
Lurking DUmbasses,just a word.

Damn, Carl, you need to find a booking agent and go on the lecture circuit.

Really.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2015, 08:14:12 PM »
But this renewed thread has been a huge success

In just five days or so, Torch/Moose/msanthrope scored over a thousand DUmmybucks.

If they can manufacture a new crisis to endanger the mutt's life (no one cares about Torchie) every week or so, this could turn into a lucrative storyline.

Nothing approaching Andyscam dimensions, but good for the 0conomy.

The next "threat" to Yoshi's life should be a real hoot.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2015, 09:44:31 PM »
In the meanwhile, Torchy's former landlord is still having to dig through all the filth and damage she left behind. On one hand, no doubt he's happy to be rid of the nut job. But that's still a lot of time and expense on his part to not only evict her but to make the place rentable again.

Ms. Piggy only had to deal with her for a short time and see where it got her; a lot of effort for no thanks and the nut thinking people are conspiring against her. Come to think of it, Torchy is the embodiment of liberal ideology. You do and do and do and liberals are never happy or satisfied, and it's all your fault. Just like Torchy, you can't please the mentally ill.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2015, 09:48:14 PM »
Lurking DUmbasses,just a word...

Ordinance dead on target, Carl. 

I've followed this trainwreck, just like the Kirk and Jeanette trainwreck, and can't help but be reminded of the sneering scolding we received from Buzzy the Goatee for pointing out how mean we were because we were not enablers for bad behavior. 

I hope he gives DUmmie bettyellen some of that snark for daring to speak the truth.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2015, 02:13:23 AM »
Ordinance dead on target, Carl. 

I've followed this trainwreck, just like the Kirk and Jeanette trainwreck, and can't help but be reminded of the sneering scolding we received from Buzzy the Goatee for pointing out how mean we were because we were not enablers for bad behavior. 

I hope he gives DUmmie bettyellen some of that snark for daring to speak the truth.

I don't think Clicking Buzzard will participate is this thread, might cost him money.
Nor will he show his cheap assed face here. Since he hasn't donated a dime to any of the DUmp Beggars, something he harangued us about in his last series of posts. Guess he's afraid the moths will escape from his wallet.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
New thread update on TTW: What can we DU to help TTW and Yoshi???
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2015, 07:59:35 AM »
J_J_ (806 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027054686

What can we DU now to help TTW and Yoshi ?

Anyone can understand why she got her dog back, this is family.

Is there anything people can do now to help get her in housing with her dog?

The story about another duer and dog getting hit by a car just made me worried about TTW and Yoshi.

They need somewhere to be safe.

underahedgerow (411 posts)
224. Everyone wonders why TTW isn't acting rationally. Well, she can't.

She's not capable of making decisions that most of us here recognize as 'easy' and logical.
She has mental health issues. Whether they can be addressed with medication or in a regulated setting is something only professionals can determine. Since she has no stewards in her life as most likely, she has driven them away given her limited rational abilities, the possibility of getting her into an analytical setting is nearly impossible. I'm guessing her family has done the best they can, but when you're dealing with mental illness, sometimes the only solution is to let nature take its course, and step away, to save the others in the family from harm and stress.

That being said, going back to the Reagan bashing event when he 'let the nuts out of the loony bins'. It comes down to the issue of free will. Can we as humans, rightfully detain people against their will if they pose no threat to others? It's basic human rights; no, we can't.

I find the suggestion to set up a managed fund for TTW to be equally unrealistic, given her current state of mind. Even a normal, healthy individual would oppose the idea of funds being controlled and used for a specific purpose only, with no control from the recipient. Propose that situation to someone on the borderline paranoid schizophrenic scale and you'll be met with hostility and no gratitude whatsoever.

As far as the dog, if you step back, you'll see that Yoshi and TTW are nearly one and the same. Funny how the two would find each other, a symbiosis of incredible tragedy. Neither can be helped by anyone from the outside, without the other. Tragically the only realistic outcome for him is for some genuine hero to step up, like Cesar Milan or someone of that caliber, to recondition the animal and provide an objective opinion on if the animal is worth saving. Sadly, with TTW's condition, the potential of that happening is zero to none. A few heroes have tried to step up and step in, and were burned badly. This isn't TTW's fault, she is not in control of her mental condition and we mustn't blame her, but this is the problem with mental illness...

The caveat here is that we must sometimes be objective. We cannot save every single animal that is in need, especially if it is at great expense and if it causes harm to the animal, as some are suggesting 'putting the dog in a cage'. Well, there isn't a creature alive on the planet that thrives in a cage. Sometimes the most optimal outcome is to put the animal down, and divert the scarce resources towards animals that can be turned around and 'saved'.

I think that collectively we must all resign ourselves to the fact that there is nothing that anyone can do here. TTW is pretty much unemployable in her mental state, which has probably deteriorated over the years. Yoshi is pretty much un-re-homeable in his current state. Unless TTW has the mental capacity to realize that she has to let go of Yoshi in order to get herself back on track, and recognizes that she needs serious long term medical mental health care AND has the money to even fund such a venture, the outcome, while not specific, is predictable.

This is how the world works with mental illness. It's a desperate spiral down the drain, and sometimes, all we can do is step back and wish it were all different. So many people have devoted a lot of time, love and effort here, and all we can take from it is the lesson that sometimes, we are powerless over issues that are far bigger than we are. We can't save everyone, no matter how hard we try.

But, you tried. You all tried... that's the best we can say, and there is no shame in that.

Boudica the Lyoness (2,498 posts)
38. DU would have to pay her rent for the years to come.

I don't think anyone here, let alone a group of us, should become legally responsible for renting an apartment for her and her big vicious dog. The house she was evicted from was seriously damaged from leaking water. We do not know the full story of what went on there or what the landlord was put through over the years.

I think maybe it's not a matter of just bouncing back. TTW seems to have a habit of being rather unpleasant (name calling at the very least) and ungrateful to people who try to help her. There was a case worker who tried to help her and then was called useless etc. Her siblings have tried to get her help. At one point one of them suggested she get in her car and keep driving south to a warmer winter climate. I think they might have been at their end of their rope when they said that.

It is not a sensible solution for anyone here to physically help. She did threaten legal action against the people who went out of their way to help her dog that she said was being abused at the Doggie Daycare - that she put him in. I'm continually puzzled by her decisions. For instance, said when she went to visit the dog at the day care she had had to shorten her visit with him because it was so hot outside and there was just cement for them to visit on. I would have gone inside with him or had him in the car and maybe drove him to a shady grassy area so he could get some exercise.

There are many things that TTW has done that have caused me to realize that she needs a special kind of help that cannot be provided for on DU. The very first thing that got my attention was that she blamed her landlord for being fired from her job - the hot water heater broke and instead of boiling a kettle of water for a wash she stopped going to work and was fired.

I think the best thing that we can do is somehow reach out to her family and maybe assist them in encouraging her to get the help she desperately needs.

So... the welfare system is a great thing.... as long as I don't have to personally pay for it. [/DU]

KittyWampus (49,500 posts)
42. So now you want to raise funds for housing AND obedience classes?

What about dog food too?

And Yoshi WAS in a shelter and was on track to go to an rescue group.

There is a point where you are not helping, but enabling.

darkangel218 (11,499 posts)
83. I have nothing further to say to someone who thinks fiding safe housing for a homeless person is "enabling".

171. She [Msanthrope] promised she would keep Yoshi, yet they surrendered him to a kill shelter 2 days later!!
 Why not keep him in a cage/crate???

pnwmom (62,122 posts)
173. They surrendered her to a shelter where the dog would only have to stay for 3 days, because the Akita rescue -- not a kill shelter -- had already agreed to take him.

BUT they also told TTW exactly where Yoshi was, and how she could pick him up -- and she did. The only difference was that she picked the dog up from the shelter instead of the ex-s house. And from everything I've seen here, I can see why they wanted an intermediary for that transition.

P.S. Yoshi was miserable in his crate at the Doggie Daycare. That's why TTW wanted someone to save him.

71. Yah whatever, I'm trying to come up with ways to help someone in need.

You and your personal hate can go (elsewhere)

This is a thread to help TTW, and your personal melodrama is disrupting.

pnwmom (62,122 posts)
165. I wouldn't be surprised if drugs were also involved. It would fit with some of her behaviors

:stoner:

Yo_Mama (6,513 posts)
73. Even assuming that you could, doesn't that just put her back where she was in February?

And she was not in a good place in February, or March, or April, etc. Too stressed out to eat or sleep or work, according to her own statements.

Until you can provide help to address the problems that caused the homelessness, I don't think you can actually help her. My personal guess is that she needs a residential placement with mental health services to be in a safe situation for herself.

As for Yoshi - well, this is obviously stressful, and now the poor dog is ill. I don't think this is a vicious dog - it sounded like the behavior was pure pack dominance, but that is a bloody affair in nature. If this dog is out on the streets trying to create a defended domain, they are both in trouble. You have to assume that Yoshi loves TTW, and that her stressed state is causing Yoshi to try to defend her. A lot of dogs will do fine with a stable owner but become "vicious" when the owner is unstable. It's not a change in the dog, but in the circumstances. A dog like this does what it does, pretty much. What it is born and bred to do.

If you are going to try to do this, you need to plan on at least six months. TTW is not able to work, and will need money to feed Yoshi, pay for vet bills, and perhaps for mental health services. I believe she is getting food stamps and is on Medicaid, but I am not sure what type of mental health services she is getting or able to accept. She will definitely need someone to visit her at least three times a week and try to help her get more functional and less stressed.

But I believe it would be highly dangerous to try to do this. I will try to explain why.

I have taken "vicious" dogs and saved them. I don't think there are many vicious dogs, but most dogs will become "vicious" under the right circumstances. Under no circumstances would I ever let a dog displaying this behavior be around any other humans or dogs without being under complete physical control until I had gotten the dog to a safe place. I am very concerned indeed about the possible results.

Anyway, having done this, I am pretty realistic about what it takes, and I do not feel that Yoshi is going to be reliable under the circumstances. I am very worried about what is going to happen, and it is not because of Yoshi, but because of TTW's state. TTW is so stressed out that the dog is constantly getting bad signals, and after this recent episode, almost anything could happen.

If you want to save the dog, you need a permanent home without too much proximity to other animals/people, and constant care, supervision and training for six months to a year. It takes that long to establish basic trust and get the dog into success and competence mode. In her current state, TTW is not able to be that person. If she were not working, she might be able to handle it, but I think not. But if she is not working, what happens at the end of six months or a year? TTW is utterly unable to handle basic living at this point. She is in a terrific state of stress, and attempting to change anything or operate under pressure seems to cause her to utterly break down.

If you want to save TTW, I think the best thing would be semi-supervised living with mental health services. I do not see how these two sets of needs - dog and human - mesh.

I love dogs. I accept, because I must, that their lives are not as important as human lives. At this point I would opt to save TTW, if that were possible and if she would accept help.

I have tried so hard to be tactful over these months about the situation, but at this point I believe you are proposing something that is literally dangerous to other human beings out of pure compassion. No one is bad in this situation - not TTW, Yoshi, or those who have tried to help. But without developing some realism about this situation, I fear that very bad results might ensue.

Just to be absolutely clear, because I know a lot of people have no understanding of dogs - if you put this dog now without CONSTANT supervision in a situation with any other animals, Yoshi will kill any dog who won't take second place, and will probably kill any random animals wandering around. Further, a human will have to fight for months to gain real control over the dog, because first the dog will have to believe in the human. These aren't dumb animals.

If you put this dog into a new home with TTW in which TTW and the dog are exposed to other people, and TTW responds with the type of reaction toward other humans which she herself has described several times, there is a very real chance Yoshi will attack the other person. Yoshi won't do it because Yoshi is vicious, but after two or three weeks, Yoshi will decide this is the new territory to be defended, and that it is absolutely imperative to run off anyone who looks dangerous or who appears to be causing a bad reaction in TTW. Because after all, what just happened was horrific, and it must not be repeated.

Okay, so if someone is coming to visit TTW and trying to help her get her life in functional order, that will require bridging from one stressful situation to the next. Basically you take each thing TTW can't face and help her work through it in a controlled fashion, and eventually the stress fades on that activity, and you go to the next. Now you've got a dog watching this, and sensing TTW's reaction. You show up, TTW gets stressed. A week, two weeks, and Yoshi isn't going to let you in the door, and even if TTW orders Yoshi down and lets you in, when her stress builds up, Yoshi's going to go for that dangerous intruder. Not because Yoshi is vicious, but because Yoshi has had months and months of worry and concern, and then disaster, and then he's just getting TTW in better situation, and you are the enemy attempting to walk in on TTW and invade her new safe territory, and YOU ARE THE ENEMY AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN.

That's the truth. The problem here is not that you have a vicious dog. You have an irrational human under great stress and a RATIONAL dog who does not understand the source of the stress, but observes associations carefully. That's a recipe for DISASTER.

So if you really care about TTW, don't try this. I am very sorry, I don't know what to do. If TTW would surrender the dog and we could get her into some safe living situation with assistance, we could try to help her. But I would never, ever contribute to what you are trying to do, because I believe it is tantamount to driving very fast while drunk. You don't know just when or exactly how the crash will happen, but you do know it's NOT GOING TO END WELL.

Its for the greater good...

Lil Missy (14,819 posts)
131. It's time for DU to move on.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2015, 08:31:26 AM »
Yo_Mama (6,513 posts)
73. Even assuming that you could, doesn't that just put her back where she was in February?

And she was not in a good place in February, or March, or April, etc. Too stressed out to eat or sleep or work, according to her own statements.

Until you can provide help to address the problems that caused the homelessness, I don't think you can actually help her. My personal guess is that she needs a residential placement with mental health services to be in a safe situation for herself.

As for Yoshi - well, this is obviously stressful, and now the poor dog is ill. I don't think this is a vicious dog - it sounded like the behavior was pure pack dominance, but that is a bloody affair in nature. If this dog is out on the streets trying to create a defended domain, they are both in trouble. You have to assume that Yoshi loves TTW, and that her stressed state is causing Yoshi to try to defend her. A lot of dogs will do fine with a stable owner but become "vicious" when the owner is unstable. It's not a change in the dog, but in the circumstances. A dog like this does what it does, pretty much. What it is born and bred to do.

If you are going to try to do this, you need to plan on at least six months. TTW is not able to work, and will need money to feed Yoshi, pay for vet bills, and perhaps for mental health services. I believe she is getting food stamps and is on Medicaid, but I am not sure what type of mental health services she is getting or able to accept. She will definitely need someone to visit her at least three times a week and try to help her get more functional and less stressed.

But I believe it would be highly dangerous to try to do this. I will try to explain why.

I have taken "vicious" dogs and saved them. I don't think there are many vicious dogs, but most dogs will become "vicious" under the right circumstances. Under no circumstances would I ever let a dog displaying this behavior be around any other humans or dogs without being under complete physical control until I had gotten the dog to a safe place. I am very concerned indeed about the possible results.

Anyway, having done this, I am pretty realistic about what it takes, and I do not feel that Yoshi is going to be reliable under the circumstances. I am very worried about what is going to happen, and it is not because of Yoshi, but because of TTW's state. TTW is so stressed out that the dog is constantly getting bad signals, and after this recent episode, almost anything could happen.

If you want to save the dog, you need a permanent home without too much proximity to other animals/people, and constant care, supervision and training for six months to a year. It takes that long to establish basic trust and get the dog into success and competence mode. In her current state, TTW is not able to be that person. If she were not working, she might be able to handle it, but I think not. But if she is not working, what happens at the end of six months or a year? TTW is utterly unable to handle basic living at this point. She is in a terrific state of stress, and attempting to change anything or operate under pressure seems to cause her to utterly break down.

If you want to save TTW, I think the best thing would be semi-supervised living with mental health services. I do not see how these two sets of needs - dog and human - mesh.

I love dogs. I accept, because I must, that their lives are not as important as human lives. At this point I would opt to save TTW, if that were possible and if she would accept help.

I have tried so hard to be tactful over these months about the situation, but at this point I believe you are proposing something that is literally dangerous to other human beings out of pure compassion. No one is bad in this situation - not TTW, Yoshi, or those who have tried to help. But without developing some realism about this situation, I fear that very bad results might ensue.

Just to be absolutely clear, because I know a lot of people have no understanding of dogs - if you put this dog now without CONSTANT supervision in a situation with any other animals, Yoshi will kill any dog who won't take second place, and will probably kill any random animals wandering around. Further, a human will have to fight for months to gain real control over the dog, because first the dog will have to believe in the human. These aren't dumb animals.

If you put this dog into a new home with TTW in which TTW and the dog are exposed to other people, and TTW responds with the type of reaction toward other humans which she herself has described several times, there is a very real chance Yoshi will attack the other person. Yoshi won't do it because Yoshi is vicious, but after two or three weeks, Yoshi will decide this is the new territory to be defended, and that it is absolutely imperative to run off anyone who looks dangerous or who appears to be causing a bad reaction in TTW. Because after all, what just happened was horrific, and it must not be repeated.

Okay, so if someone is coming to visit TTW and trying to help her get her life in functional order, that will require bridging from one stressful situation to the next. Basically you take each thing TTW can't face and help her work through it in a controlled fashion, and eventually the stress fades on that activity, and you go to the next. Now you've got a dog watching this, and sensing TTW's reaction. You show up, TTW gets stressed. A week, two weeks, and Yoshi isn't going to let you in the door, and even if TTW orders Yoshi down and lets you in, when her stress builds up, Yoshi's going to go for that dangerous intruder. Not because Yoshi is vicious, but because Yoshi has had months and months of worry and concern, and then disaster, and then he's just getting TTW in better situation, and you are the enemy attempting to walk in on TTW and invade her new safe territory, and YOU ARE THE ENEMY AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN.

That's the truth. The problem here is not that you have a vicious dog. You have an irrational human under great stress and a RATIONAL dog who does not understand the source of the stress, but observes associations carefully. That's a recipe for DISASTER.

So if you really care about TTW, don't try this. I am very sorry, I don't know what to do. If TTW would surrender the dog and we could get her into some safe living situation with assistance, we could try to help her. But I would never, ever contribute to what you are trying to do, because I believe it is tantamount to driving very fast while drunk. You don't know just when or exactly how the crash will happen, but you do know it's NOT GOING TO END WELL.

I admit that only scanned the above, but from pieces I did read it looks like Yo_Mama is making some sense. I thought that was a bannable offense at DU.

I'm beginning to view this entire saga as sort of a parable.

Yoshi = the USA
TTW = liberals.

Yoshi would be okay except for TTW. You can try to help TTW, but TTW will turn on you. TTW will refuse any sensible advice. Yoshi is screwed.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2015, 09:11:18 AM »
I have had some fun observing and commenting on Torchie the Stripper Witch, as she shook her moneymaker and worked her fellow DUmmies like a bar full of college freshmen. I will likely laugh at her again when she comes back next week- same moonbat time, same moonbat channel.

But, seriously...

It's hard to tell how much of the Torchie/Yoshi saga is bullshit, because Torchie told so many fantastic* stories along the way. This much is clear: Torchie is a seriously mentally ill woman, probably aggravated by drug addiction, and is unable to take care of herself or her dog.

The amateur social workers on Skins' Island made the problem worse for both of them, and continue to do so. It would be better for her and Yoshi if the DUmmies stepped back and stopped trying to "help".

Just stop, DUmmies.

*For lurking Dummies, "fantastic" means "based in fantasy, removed from reality, irrational, wild".
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2015, 12:07:15 PM »
Heh. What a bunch of bullshit.

Me, if I was really wanting to help the stripper, I would've shot the dog and told her he broke off his leash and escaped.

That would have been the biggest kindness you could've done.  DUmmies would never understand that though.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »
Isn't UGP looking for a roommate? I doubt the Akita could hurt Blackie the ghost chicken.

Seriously, as someone who has a rescue herding dog and a rescue bloodhound, I'm sick to death of people getting dogs without researching what their temperament is and what kind of an owner they need. Some breeds aren't for everybody. My sister's fiance has Akitas. They're great dogs but he had to put a ton of work into them, socializing them with other dogs and people.

Herding dogs need a job, tons and tons of exercise & stimulation and they're damn stubborn. They herd everything. But it's also their prey drive that's partially responsible for their herding instinct. They require a ton of work or they'll chase anything that moves.

Bloodhounds are a fairly new breed for me (Molly's my second...I'm her 3rd home and she's only 2 years old). She's loving, affectionate and a freaking moose and eats almost a whole chicken every day. She has to be in my total control when she's outside because when she puts her nose to the ground, she'll follow it to the ends of the earth. Her first 2 homes did no training and she spent months and months on a leash just to get her in control. The first owners thought she was going to be small, like a basset hound and the larger she got, the more time she spent in a kennel in the garage. The wife hated her. Her 2nd home, they didn't take into account how much she ate and she was very food aggressive because she wasn't getting enough. They didn't let her out much because (as is their nature) she would dig under the fence to get to a scent.

TTW has NO business having a big dog that needs a firm hand and needs a lot of food. How can she even afford to feed him if she's unemployed? If he does bite someone, especially a child, there's a good chance he'd be put down. Had she left him with the rescue he'd have a good life with an experience Akita owner (rescues screen very carefully). I don't care how sick or drug addled she is, if she truly loved that dog she would've done the right thing and put his needs over her own.

cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2015, 03:25:45 PM »
Just say it DUmbasses...torchy wants your money to buy the dope of her choice.
That is all it has ever been about.
The dog is nothing but a wall of protection for her and in the near future it will be killed when her usefulness to a pimp runs out.

Sh is the poster child of your belief system.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2015, 06:01:26 PM »

Why are they spending so much time on that stupid bitch and her crazy dog? If she wanted help, she'd have taken it. She's strung out on drugs and she's circling the drain. Soon she'll be dead and that's that. Jesus, move on, DUmmies.

Or open your homes.

*crickets*
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2015, 10:45:40 PM »

Why are they spending so much time on that stupid bitch and her crazy dog? If she wanted help, she'd have taken it. She's strung out on drugs and she's circling the drain. Soon she'll be dead and that's that. Jesus, move on, DUmmies.

Or open your homes.

*crickets*

Deep down they know she's the human incarnation of Yoshi. They'll come home to a wrecked and soiled couch, angry neighbors that were threatened and their fridge empty.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2015, 06:13:53 AM »
Deep down they know she's the human incarnation of Yoshi. They'll come home to a wrecked and soiled couch, angry neighbors that were threatened and their fridge empty.

Not just the fridge - the television cabinet, computer desk &c.&c.&c.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2015, 04:54:11 PM »
Misanthrope posted this morning that he was visited by the police, the witch actually reported him for stealing her dog.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2015, 04:56:56 PM »
Misanthrope posted this morning that he was visited by the police, the witch actually reported him for stealing her dog.
She sounds like a crackpot.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2015, 05:03:58 PM »
She sounds like a crackpot.

**** all of them.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline CC27

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2015, 06:01:38 PM »
Hey you ignorant,idiotic,stupid,cretins...we were right about drug addict torchy,right about pedophile coles county Bob,right about pathological liar Pam/dementedjeep and pretty much every last damn thing you fools believe.
Why do you imbeciles still think you are smarter then everyone else?
**** yourselves sideways you moronic lot of half witted retards.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2015, 06:08:17 PM »

Denying reality won't keeping it from biting you in the @$$! I wonder how many more DU-@$$es she'll bite before they all wise-up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
One DUmbass fell so hard for the scam, she offered  a spare room at her home.

It reminds me so much of  the situation a couple of years ago when poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith moved into the bonus room at a friend's "farmette".

She was homeless and just needed a month or two to get on her feet.

Two years later the now-former friend was desperate to get rid of her.

After another year, she was finally evicted into an old abandoned bodega - the site of her imaginary "pie shop".

Never offer housing to a deadbeat.
Tue Aug 11, 2015, 08:19 PM
avebury (6,349 posts)

134. One thing to consider if you had let her stay at your home

is that you might have a difficult getting her out again. There have been cases where people have had to go through an eviction process to get someone out of their home.

Tue Aug 11, 2015, 08:39 PM
Lee-Lee (1,996 posts)
138. I saw that all the time when I was a deputy

Get to a call- "I want this person out of my house".

"Has the person every paid rent, paid a bill or shared expenses?"

"They helped with a power bill but we don't have a lease they are a guest this apartment is in my name and I want them out"

"Sorry, if they helped you with any bills they are a tenant under the law. Here is the address of the magistrates office you will have to do a formal eviction."

Saw that several times a week- usually an ill-advised house guest or a quick to move in boyfriend/girlfriend that went south.