Author Topic: The continuing saga of Torchy the stripper witch. (long read)  (Read 7697 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The continuing saga of Torchy the stripper witch. (long read)
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027047480

Thu Aug 6, 2015, 07:28 AM

Star Member msanthrope (31,424 posts)

An Update on Yoshi.....6 August
An Update on Yoshi---

Yoshi has been placed in a shelter that can address his specific needs and give him the best chance he has for survival. I know that many of you will have questions on how it came to this. I hope I will be able to answer them, below.
First of all, Yoshi is a charming, well-cared for, and charismatic dog. When you meet him, according to my ex, you are struck by how much of a presence he is, and how beautiful he is. When ex met him at the doggy daycare, he was surprised at just how massive he is. That he is a formidable dog is an understatement.

Yoshi’s transition into my ex’s home was rocky. TTW was understandably upset at the entire situation, and Yoshi manifested this anxiety with growling, snapping, and panting. He was also physically ill, with kennel cough and diarrhea. While he did calm down considerably after TTW left, and my ex spent the entire night with him, Yoshi remained extremely aggressive towards the other pets in the house….to the point where I was advised by an Akita rescuer that Yoshi would kill the other pets if he got ahold of them. Obviously, this was not something we were prepared for.

When ex defended a particular pet from attack, Yoshi snapped, growled, and backed him into a corner. Yoshi relented, but after that, my ex did not feel safe with him. Although Yoshi calmed down considerably the next day towards my ex, the aggression towards the pets remained, and we were advised that my minor child and her companion pet could not visit ex for regular custody and visitation while Yoshi was present. This would represent a major disruption to my autistic daughter’s life. This we were willing to do, by the way…..

Yoshi has not been socialized to live in my ex’s environment—a busy neighborhood with lots of other dogs and families, and a home with housemates, other pets, and a visiting child. Walking Yoshi has been a challenge, although he walked well and was obedient, care had to be taken to avoid contact with other dogs and with kids.

Second, it became apparent to ex and I that TTW, although very well-meaning, was totally unable at this point to care for Yoshi. Her current living situation is precarious, physically dangerous, and because of the eviction on her record, finding other decent housing will be a challenge. She does not have employment right now, although she is looking diligently. She is still trying to regain her possessions from her former landlord. While she is trying to stabilize her life, she is very far from having the wherewithal to maintain herself and Yoshi anytime soon. In consultation with other DUers close to this situation, the general consensus was that TTW would not be able to take Yoshi anytime soon---not for months at the minimum, if ever.

Faced with these challenges, my ex and I contacted Akita rescue resources and asked what was best for Yoshi. We were told unequivocally that the other pets were in danger, that we needed to think about how an extended stay at exs’ would affect Yoshi---namely, how would Yoshi react to separation again after bonding with his primary caretaker—my ex, because Yoshi’s next stop wasn’t going to be back to TTW. We were also treated to a no nonsense talk about the nature of the Akita breed. Stop-gap and temporary placements, such as the doggy daycare, were not a healthy option either for Yoshi, or for the general public. Akita rescue personnel were blunt—as well-meaning as ex was, he was totally out of his depth. He was, as one expert in the Akita breed said “a dude with a goofy black lab trying to care for a wolf in the middle of a city.” Yoshi was, again, in an environment that would be a danger to him.

So what to do?

We—and other DUers close to TTW-- urged TTW to consider that rescue by an organization dedicated to Akitas was preferable to every other option. Yoshi would be in good hands, and well-cared for by people who had been running a rescue for over 25 years. We could not obtain owner consent, and without that, the rescue could not act.

That left us with one other legal option—surrender. We could not contemplate simply dropping Yoshi off somewhere, so we listened to advice and chose a shelter run by personnel that work closely with the rescue mentioned in the first option. Ex spoke to the head of the shelter, who was made aware of Yoshi and who was there to welcome him. Yoshi will be evaluated, and with luck, will be placed with the rescue---note, this rescue, B.E.A.R., is one of only 6 in the United States that deal specifically with Akitas.

We have tried to do the right, but difficult thing here. TTW can remove Yoshi from the shelter, legally, for a short period of time, but at this point, with no other place to take Yoshi, we’ve urged her to consider keeping him there. Yoshi is in the Women’s Human Society in Bensalem, PA……my ex could not keep it together when he described to me how nicely Yoshi was welcomed.

I make no excuses—I went into this trying to do the right thing for Yoshi, and although this is not the option I think is best, I know, after talking to two Akita breed experts (who have been rescuing Akitas for 45 combined years) this is best option I can do legally. This is a move designed to protect Yoshi long-term, but will be devastating for TTW.

Some DUers will ask if asking for donations was a scam. I don’t think it was---TTW is genuinely in need of resources, and she genuinely needs help managing those resources. She needs help. And with this last step, I fear even further for her emotional state. So, if anyone wants to rip me to shreds, have at it…..but PLEASE remember that TTW has just suffered a terrible loss.

****Short Update---B.E.A.R. rescue is working diligently to move Yoshi from the shelter to the rescue (and they've been doing this for 25 years) they are moving full steam ahead. They seem optimistic that Yoshi is the type of Akita who will make a good, safe transition to care and fostering.

The tale of lies continues.

Offline SVPete

Re: The continuing saga of Torchy the stripper witch. (long read)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:43 AM »
Pro athletes going bankrupt after retiring is a common story - no marketable skills, failing to save while earning big bucks, an unsustainable lifestyle. Evidently TTW has done pretty much the same - forced to "retire" from her "profession", with no marketable skills or savings.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 08:13:02 AM »
A shout out to Frank from the big guy(who is dying I hear)

Response to msanthrope (Original post)

Thu Aug 6, 2015, 08:52 AM

makeitright (2 posts)
23. According to their website, they will kill the dog.

After MONTHS of TTW begging for money and claiming she just can't live without her beloved dog, you swoop in, take the dog to your "ex" who conveniently cannot care for him. Now, after all of this time, you surrendered the dog to a shelter that is *NOT* a no kill shelter. According to their website, any dog that cannot be adopted *WILL* be killed.

TTW doesn't have a job? According to the posters in the thread you locked, she was gainfully employed and trying to get back on her feet. She *STILL* can't find a job ANYWHERE?

Since you are an attorney, what legal means did you use to surrender someone else's dog in the short time frame? According to the website of the shelter he's in, you had to complete paperwork. Did TTW do that? Surely you or your ex didn't claim to be the owners, did you???

This ongoing saga has so many characters. Moosepoop, who conveniently can cite the same exact details as TTW, using the same vocabulary and grammar......and now the attorney who came out of nowhere, didn't find TTW a job, and took the dog she fought so hard to keep to a shelter where it will be killed.

It's all so bizarre.

Facts and truth are not allowed at the DUmp.

Response to makeitright (Reply #23)

Thu Aug 6, 2015, 09:00 AM

Star Member Omaha Steve (53,995 posts)
27. Hi Frank

I meant dofus!!! You need a better hobby & or life.

Response to Omaha Steve (Reply #27)

Thu Aug 6, 2015, 09:04 AM

makeitright (2 posts)
30. I don't know who Frank is...........

BUT, make sure you keep donating to TTW.

The dog will be killed but that's okay?

No compassion for the future of Yoshi, now it's all about "me" (insert your name there).

Did you read the website of that shelter?

Now stop,Steve is the one that is dying or haven`t you heard?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 08:18:24 AM »
Well, kudos to Ms. Piggy, or her ex-husband, for doing the right thing.

Its owner being utterly incompetent, the dog needed taken away.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:27:18 AM »
Well, kudos to Ms. Piggy, or her ex-husband, for doing the right thing.

Its owner being utterly incompetent, the dog needed taken away.

Torchy is a drug addicted whore who raised or let a dog go vicious.
A typical DUmbass.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:43 AM »
Torchy is a drug addicted whore who raised or let a dog go vicious.
A typical DUmbass.

She was "using" the animal to deflect from having to deal with her real problems.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 08:53:51 AM »
Well, kudos to Ms. Piggy,...

Ms. Piggy is so fat when she wears high heels she strikes oil.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 08:57:30 AM »
A shout out to Frank from the big guy(who is dying I hear)

Yeah, the big guy probably wants me to continue on with that story dedicated to him, but I dropped that.  I'm not sure, but I wonder if a massive heart attack (tune up the violins) shortens one's attention span so that one ends up not finishing things he's started.  That's been pretty much the story of this life since May 8, but I hope to God it's only temporary, that it'll pass.

In case that's news to the big guy--which it probably is--franksolich too is terminal, but one hopes not for a very long time yet.  For someone who compulsively chain-smoked cigarettes from mid-summer 1978 (I picked up the habit in Springfield, Massachusetts) until May 8, 2015, I got off damned lightly.  The damage could've been a Hell of a lot worse, but God apparently likes franksolich.

^^^the above posted not to brag or anything, but to illuminate the big guy on the status of franksolich, nothing more than that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 09:00:28 AM »
Think about all the effort TTW put into staying in her slum apartment and zero effort towards getting employment. While I think most of us could speculate that TTWs eviction and the condition of her space was in part due to having the dog from hell in the apartment and of course not paying rent. This woman is a basket case from start to finish and nothing she writes is to be believed. I think Dummy Shelia T is owed an apology.

Imagine the Big Guy calling Frank a dofus!

It's DUfus stupid Steve!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 11:21:12 AM »
Think about all the effort TTW put into staying in her slum apartment and zero effort towards getting employment. While I think most of us could speculate that TTWs eviction and the condition of her space was in part due to having the dog from hell in the apartment and of course not paying rent. This woman is a basket case from start to finish and nothing she writes is to be believed. I think Dummy Shelia T is owed an apology.

Imagine the Big Guy calling Frank a dofus!

It's DUfus stupid Steve!

Nice catch !
Next thing you know the DUfusses will be accusing coach franksolich of being a hoopster dofus !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 11:23:36 AM »
     I guess I'm just stupid and simpleminded, but I don't understand why we're still talking about the dog. Send the damned thing to a rescue or some other such that can care for it, and move on with life. The dog is either psycho or was turned psycho by the life it had to endure for the lying washed-up stripper, and it shouldn't be around other animals. That's just how it goes. DUmmies clucking their tongues should take the dog and roll the dice, or shut the **** up.

As for TTW, this is just the story of how someone becomes homeless. Just like the dog, let a DUmmy take her in, or shut the **** up.

(did anyone else notice MSanthrope's reference to a "big house" when offering shelter for the dog? Why the **** can't TTW live in that "big house?")
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 11:43:17 AM »
     I guess I'm just stupid and simpleminded, but I don't understand why we're still talking about the dog. Send the damned thing to a rescue or some other such that can care for it, and move on with life. The dog is either psycho or was turned psycho by the life it had to endure for the lying washed-up stripper, and it shouldn't be around other animals. That's just how it goes. DUmmies clucking their tongues should take the dog and roll the dice, or shut the **** up.

As for TTW, this is just the story of how someone becomes homeless. Just like the dog, let a DUmmy take her in, or shut the **** up.

(did anyone else notice MSanthrope's reference to a "big house" when offering shelter for the dog? Why the **** can't TTW live in that "big house?")

I understand there is an new opening in a pride in Africa looking for a new leader to protect and feed the cubs, maybe Yoshi could be sent there.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 12:16:12 PM »
Send the dog to the only American President to ever eat dog.
Problem solved one meal later.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 12:17:19 PM »
What is a "dofus"? The Big Guy (who is dying) still can't spell.

Anyway, the idea that a vicious, dangerous animal like the one described in this latest DUmp thread still hasn't been put down is really outrageous.

I guess it's almost consistent. At the DUmp "vicious animals' lives matter".

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 12:19:33 PM »
What is a "dofus"? The Big Guy (who is dying) still can't spell.

Anyway, the idea that a vicious, dangerous animal like the one described in this latest DUmp thread still hasn't been put down is really outrageous.

I guess it's almost consistent. At the DUmp "vicious animals' lives matter".

I can`t wait for the next installment of the story.
The sweet dog of yesterday that was with a dog walker is a vicious mutt today and likely will need money donated to be kept alive tomorrow.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 12:23:07 PM »
Maybe it would be an honor for TTW's dog to be eaten by a lion?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 12:29:06 PM »
Maybe it would be an honor for TTW's dog to be eaten by a lion?

Or maybe a dentist.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 12:37:34 PM »
Or maybe a dentist.

Based on the thread about the Rolling Stone story on Climate Doom(TM!!!), I now think DUmmies may confuse dentists with denialists.  The words (if 'denialist' can be called a word) look like misspellings of each other. So now I can sort of understand their reaction to that story.  I mean, what DUmmie has ever heard of a dentist anyway?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 01:14:55 PM »
Based on the thread about the Rolling Stone story on Climate Doom(TM!!!), I now think DUmmies may confuse dentists with denialists.  The words (if 'denialist' can be called a word) look like misspellings of each other. So now I can sort of understand their reaction to that story.  I mean, what DUmmie has ever heard of a dentist anyway?

I'm looking for a good denialist.
I have some molar ice caps that need whitening.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 01:28:49 PM »
I'm looking for a good denialist.
I have some molar ice caps that need whitening.

Have you tried Harp seal whitening strips?  9 out of 10 Molar bears recommend.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 01:49:40 PM »
Geezuz.

Omaha Steve (54,010 posts)    Thu Aug 6, 2015, 09:00 AM

27. Hi Frank

I meant dofus!!! You need a better hobby & or life.

Name removed Message auto-removed
response to Omaha Steve

Omaha Steve This message was hidden by Jury decision.
response to Name removed

Name removed Message auto-removed
response to Omaha Steve

SheilaT This message was self-deleted by its author.
response to Omaha Steve
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2015, 01:59:32 PM »
Oh shit :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2015, 02:15:58 PM »
Steve (who is dying,I guess) had to answer and got a thread hidden.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027048673

Thu Aug 6, 2015, 02:05 PM

Star Member Omaha Steve (54,010 posts)

Dofus takes food out of a DUers mouth and now plays the victim??? [View all]

Why Dofus wanted to hurt a DUer is beyond me. But he owns it. Today he is a victim? Give me a break. 

This is no call out. Just pointing out his post did so mach damage to a DUer. Dofus I hope you had a good laugh.  It came at great expense. 

Meanwhile Bob is probably going to be homeless. Don't worry about his dog and cats.

Bob broke the law. He want through the system. A misleading headline to sell papers. Read the story. This wasn't kiddie porn. It was teenagers underage. BIG difference.

Dofus's post caused a huge drop in help from the DU.

IF your still reading this and concerned about Bob, you can donate here: Paypal account @ rlewis58@frontier.com.

As for you Dofus, why not post your name and criminal record too.

Someday when you have nowhere to turn, a slap in the face would be justice. 

OS

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027011754 

:lol:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
Steve Dawes is the guardian angel of sex offender DUmmies.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.