Author Topic: Mexican accused of horrific double murder, was legal immigrant  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Mexican accused of horrific double murder, was legal immigrant
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/31/mexican-accused-double-murder-legal-immigrant/

The man accused of killing two Good Samaritans who tried to help him on a Montana roadside was encountered by immigration authorities earlier this year after a burglary arrest, but was unable to be deported because he had already gotten legal status, federal authorities said this week.

The horrific killing has drawn attention at a time when crimes committed by immigrants are a hot political topic, thanks in part to GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s claim that Mexican society sends bad elements to the U.S.

Jesus Yeizon Deniz Mendoza killed Jason and Tana Shane, who are from the Crow nation tribe.

He should of been flagged for any crime before he even entered.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Re: Mexican accused of horrific double murder, was legal immigrant
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 04:19:36 AM »
but was unable to be deported because he had already gotten legal status, federal authorities said this week.

It sounds like he was an Obama Dreamer, and those people's nightmare.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Mexican accused of horrific double murder, was legal immigrant
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
I'll be interested to find out just what the H-E-double-toothpicks "legal status" is as determined by the owebuma regime.

P.S. If Ptarmigan doesn't mind I will add it to the "jobs mexicans like to do" thread.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:45:31 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.