Author Topic: Hi Everyone!  (Read 3107 times)

Offline calibabe

• Probationary (Probie)
Hi Everyone!
« on: July 27, 2015, 09:50:50 PM »
Glad to have found this forum.

I am a trauma/ER nurse coordinator and live in California. This state is insane and if were not for my job I would have been gone long before now. Talk about an endangered species, the Conservative/Republican party or lack there of out here in CA is more rare then a California condor. Of course being born and raised in NJ and going to CA from NJ wasn't the worst move considering NJ's draconian stance on the 2nd Amendment. When I am not working 7p-7a, I like cooking, gardening and going to the range for some relaxation. Hubby is a safety facilities administrator for an aerospace/defense contractor that make antennas for everything from commercial airlines to drones and our youngest son is 25 and a fireman. Just a normal existence in a beautiful state that is populated with more then your share of far left crazy loons. Since I am not even close to retirement age it looks like we will be here for the duration or unless another opportunity comes along in another state that is not as crazy as CA can be.

Looking forward to sharing some great ideas with everyone!
There's No Place Like Home

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 01:40:53 AM »
Welcome to the Cave!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 01:51:16 AM »
Glad to know you, Calibabe. Welcome to CC!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:26:34 AM »
Howdy, and welcome!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 09:18:40 AM »
WELCOME !

Your screen name does "conjure up" an image, do you care to share a picture ?  :whistling:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 10:48:38 PM »
Welcome.  Glad you found us.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 05:50:07 AM »
Glad to have found this forum.

I am a trauma/ER nurse coordinator and live in California. This state is insane and if were not for my job I would have been gone long before now. Talk about an endangered species, the Conservative/Republican party or lack there of out here in CA is more rare then a California condor. Of course being born and raised in NJ and going to CA from NJ wasn't the worst move considering NJ's draconian stance on the 2nd Amendment. When I am not working 7p-7a, I like cooking, gardening and going to the range for some relaxation. Hubby is a safety facilities administrator for an aerospace/defense contractor that make antennas for everything from commercial airlines to drones and our youngest son is 25 and a fireman. Just a normal existence in a beautiful state that is populated with more then your share of far left crazy loons. Since I am not even close to retirement age it looks like we will be here for the duration or unless another opportunity comes along in another state that is not as crazy as CA can be.

Looking forward to sharing some great ideas with everyone!

I was born and raised in So. Cal.  Eventually, I was forced to decamp for Texas by the increasing taxes and "fees" (i.e. taxes) and the simultaneous encroachment on my freedoms.

When your legislature performs its business in another language it is time to leave.

I miss California, badly sometimes, but no way in hell will I stay where I am not wanted (I work for a living and make a pretty good salary -- something California HATES).

Welcome!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 03:45:59 PM »
Welcome to the cave.
Glad to have you onboard.
Hope your stay is long and prosperous.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.