Author Topic: The Dyed In The Wool Driveby Media Hacks, Zealots, and Apologists...  (Read 1498 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
For owebuma seem to be running out of ways to cover for his miserable failures.
But that doesn't daunt or deter them...

Martin Crutsinger has been a business and economics writer at the Associated Press for over three decades.
Certain people in high places apparently hold him in high regard.

In early 2014, on his 30th anniversary with the wire service, he is said to have received congratulatory letters from soon-to-be Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen, soon-to-be-former chair Ben Bernanke and Obama administration Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, which he clearly enjoyed as those in attendance munched on a very delicious-looking cake.
We can't know whether the congrats from those heavy hitters merely marked a career milestone, or if they included an element of "Thanks for toeing the line all these years."

What I do know is that the dispatch Crutsinger wrote Friday morning on the government's gruesome May wholesale trade report contains errors and instances of ignorance which really do take the cake.
Crutsinger's busts are so blatant and obvious that I decided to wait until late Friday evening to see if he or anyone else at the AP would fix them.

full article...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2015/07/11/ap-crutsingers-too-convenient-mislabeling-hides-steep-wholesale-sales#sthash.Nm23tBze.dpuf

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.