Author Topic: NY Times Columnist: Looking to Talk to Somebody Who Chooses Not to See a Therapi  (Read 11339 times)

Offline sethsd

• Probationary (Probie)
Hi,
I am a NY Times contributing op-ed writer (my work is at sethsd.com).  I am writing an article on stigma around therapy.  And I am hoping to talk to people who suffer from depression but choose not to do therapy.  If you have any leads, I can be reached at seth.stephens@gmail.com.  I very much appreciate any help you can offer!

All best,
Seth

Offline thundley4

http://www.democraticunderground.com/ may be a better place to get information  that you want.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I enjoy my depression and find it very therapeutic.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Hi,
I am a NY Times contributing op-ed writer (my work is at sethsd.com).  I am writing an article on stigma around therapy.  And I am hoping to talk to people who suffer from depression but choose not to do therapy.  If you have any leads, I can be reached at seth.stephens@gmail.com.  I very much appreciate any help you can offer!

All best,
Seth

And naturally you come to a conservative board, because you're sure you'll find inbred country hick god-fearin' folk who don't want no liberal faggot talkin' to 'em about their FEELIN's.

I have an even rarer request: I'm hoping to talk to someone affiliated with the New York Times who isn't a presumptuous pompous condescending assbag.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Hi,

All best,
Seth

Seth,

The thought of a world without bacon or women in yoga pants causes me to hyperventilate. When that happens, I cook up some bacon and eat it, while watching my neighbor through her living room window as she works out - but she can't see me, so it's ok.

Does that count?

I'd take you more seriously if you didn't have a gmail address.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I enjoy my depression and find it very therapeutic.

:cheersmate:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.