Author Topic: “This is proof tyranny is in America"  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Belle

“This is proof tyranny is in America"
« on: May 30, 2015, 11:53:34 PM »
So says Jon Ritzheimer, ex-Marine & organizer of an anti-Muslim "Freedom of Speech Rally" outside Phoenix's Islamic community center.    After receiving several death threats, he's going into hiding.  This rally was a "response to an ISIS-inspired attack outside a controversial Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest May 3 in Texas."

"Up to 500 protesters gathered in 100-degree heat — some clutching assault rifles, American flags and placards — in the latest flashpoint in the U.S. anti-Islam movement."

"The protest, despite instances of hate speech and stepping on the Koran, was peaceful. Phoenix police made no arrests."

Ritzheimer:

â€œI’m having to sell my house. My family is going into hiding."

â€œThey’re calling for lone wolves to behead me. That’s terrorism right here in America.”

Under this administration, it takes much courage to stand up to our First Amendment rights.  It is clear to me that the assault on free speech is gearing up. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-muslim-rally-phoenix-islamic-center-heats-article-1.2240770

Offline Belle

Re: “This is proof tyranny is in America"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:52:28 PM »
Rand Paul, speaking out to uphold our 4th amendment rights.  A one man show to push back against the Patriot act as it now stands.  I do admire him, bucking heads with the big government rinos, especially John McCain & saying to the public:  "Are we going to so blithely give up our freedom? Are we going to so blindly go along and take it?”   Okay, he's running for President, but what he says sits well with a citizenry living under an oligarch.  He's doing a good job communicating to Americans that its not alright for "NSA's bulk collection of Americans' phone records" to continue.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/243574-paul-im-not-going-to-take-it-anymore

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 12:05:03 AM »
He is cowardly for submitting to them, rather than stand up he ran and hid. A typical all talk no action American of today.
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 02:20:23 AM »
He is cowardly for submitting to them, rather than stand up he ran and hid. A typical all talk no action American of today.
GFYS
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 11:46:05 AM »

Yeah, submission is so much easier, and that silly old boat doesn't rock so much.  We should only make public statements against things that can't hurt us, like the flag, the military, or Christians.

::)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Belle

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:12:08 PM »
dmf777:  "He is cowardly for submitting to them, rather than stand up he ran and hid. A typical all talk no action American of today."

I am taking your statement as one meant to agitate, demean & demoralize Jon Ritzheimer.  From what I have read about him leaves me to believe he is a proud American, a veteran, & one who most certainly is willing to stand up for our Constitutional rights.

To say that he "ran & hid" is so wrong.  He, & his family, received death threats from the powerful radical muslims that were openly welcomed by our oligarch to America.  What would happen in an America that loves freedom & upholds the Constitution, would be for the DOJ to offer protection to Mr. Ritzheimer & his family.  But everything is opposite today.  The protection of islam trumps Jon Ritzheimer's rights to free speech. 

You've gone too far with your statement.  I strongly recommend either retracting it, or apologizing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 01:40:52 PM »
Yikes, this should be good.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 03:44:34 PM »

So he should have stood up for what he believed in.. And gotten his entire family killed in the process. I'd love to see YOU be so willing to sacrifice the ones you love so blithely.

Freedom isnt free, and sometimes the cost is more than some people can bear. But its easy to armchair quarterback it from the safety of your house and say he was a coward. FOAD :bigbird:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 04:24:31 AM »
A typical all talk no action American of today.

The odd phrasing of this sentence caught my eye.

So what country exactly are you posting from dmf?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »

Yeah,
A country where he is a "Christian conservative".
A country where he "didn't vote for owebuma".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 12:42:46 PM »

There is no troll so low as a Concern Troll (that would be you, prog boy).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 12:43:31 PM »

LIE-beria.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 04:30:08 AM »