Author Topic: Who is dmf777?  (Read 18155 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Who is dmf777?
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2015, 01:58:22 AM »
It means Mandela wanted to do everything in his political power to help those in need, even if only slightly helping.
To include planting bombs.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2015, 02:01:00 AM »
I knew all of those things, and yes, he was human, prone to mistakes like the rest of us. But as he said "Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake."
You've got quite the track record going here....first you make excuses for practitioners of radical Islam...now you're defending the terrorist actions of one of the leaders of the ANC.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2015, 12:10:56 PM »
You've got quite the track record going here....first you make excuses for practitioners of radical Islam...now you're defending the terrorist actions of one of the leaders of the ANC.

To make mayonnaise you have to crack a few eggs.
To make a revolution, you have to crack a few heads.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2015, 12:35:00 PM »
I knew all of those things, and yes, he was human, prone to mistakes like the rest of us. But as he said "Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake."

A mistake would be forgetting to carry the 1 when adding, or leaving your wallet at home.

Murder, terrorism, and Communism are not mistakes. They are  stains on a man's soul.

Your deification of Mandela says more about you than your wish for Big Mommy Government. Try to deny that you're a progressive. Just try.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2015, 01:36:30 AM »
A mistake would be forgetting to carry the 1 when adding, or leaving your wallet at home.

Murder, terrorism, and Communism are not mistakes. They are  stains on a man's soul.

Your deification of Mandela says more about you than your wish for Big Mommy Government. Try to deny that you're a progressive. Just try.

When one is oppressed for decades and all peaceful methods of protest and reform are robbed from the people, violence is a necessary response. Take the American revolutionaries as a prime example, don't you think the British government viewed refusal to pay taxes, destruction of British imports, assaults on tax collectors, and violence against the military as terrorism? Rebellion is often mistaken for terrorism.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
-John F. Kennedy.
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2015, 01:38:45 AM »
I guess dmf has never heard of Ghandi.
Not Indira either.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2015, 01:56:45 AM »
When one is oppressed for decades and all peaceful methods of protest and reform are robbed from the people, violence is a necessary response. Take the American revolutionaries as a prime example, don't you think the British government viewed refusal to pay taxes, destruction of British imports, assaults on tax collectors, and violence against the military as terrorism? Rebellion is often mistaken for terrorism.
-John F. Kennedy.

Whatever you say, Komrad.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2015, 03:33:46 PM »
It means Mandela wanted to do everything in his political power to help those in need, even if only slightly helping.
Would betting people to stop being dependent on a vampiric state help those people more, even if only slightly helping, because they would be using their own inner resources and power?

Or is it better to be a sponge at the bottom of the sea, feeding on whatever government allows to trickle down?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2015, 03:35:40 PM »
Let me guess, another "Mandela was a terrorist" white guy?
Not just a terrorist, a communist. Did he make the world better in any way or did he just learn to smile in a saintly way to fool the stupid?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2015, 04:19:41 PM »
I even added a note asking for the refrain of ignorant hateful people like you. But if you insist...
First off, the stats I provided were from the FBI, not my own "beliefs". Second, who are you to judge my standing with God? And third, you sir, are simply wrong.

Your posts belie your introduction PPH.  You are judged by your works and based on that you are flaming extreme liberal left-wing atheist who loves muslims just because they hate America like you do.

And we knew THAT after 4 posts or so.

You are on the WRONG board prog-boy.  Go back to DU Jr or kos or even DU tos.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2015, 08:32:20 PM »
When one is oppressed for decades and all peaceful methods of protest and reform are robbed from the people, violence is a necessary response.

That is what a lot of liberals have said to justify the blacks rioting in Ferguson, Baltimore and wherever else they decided to loot and pillage.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2015, 09:35:04 PM »
-John F. Kennedy.

JFK was a dopehead and a coward.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:37:40 PM by Lacarnut »

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2015, 07:01:15 PM »

Not to mention a cheating womanizer.  Since Billy Jeff idolized him, I guess he just HAD to emulate him in that fashion.  However, unlike Hillary, I'm almost certain Jackie was hurt by her husband's philandering.  But then, she was a LADY and not a self-aggrandizing harridan.  Oh, welcome to the Cave, dmf.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2015, 11:08:05 PM »

I love it when people like you get all riled up, insulting dead Presidents and such, it's quite patriotic and educated of you, really.

Aside from averting nuclear armageddon (which America incited) he also set the goal for the moon landing and asked Congress for $7 billion to $9 billion to fund the space program, not to mention the establishment of the Peace Corps.

All in all he was a good President, not a great President, but not a bad one either.
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2015, 05:29:09 AM »
I love it when people like you get all riled up, insulting dead Presidents and such, it's quite patriotic and educated of you, really.

Aside from averting nuclear armageddon (which America incited) he also set the goal for the moon landing and asked Congress for $7 billion to $9 billion to fund the space program, not to mention the establishment of the Peace Corps.

All in all he was a good President, not a great President, but not a bad one either.

People like you? The Peace Corps? Really, chucklenuts? Your Democrat Underground membership card is showing.

You would do well to learn about Kennedy's presidency and the Cuban Missile Crisis before you run your cock holster.

Slink your ass back to DU, tool. Your attempt to "pass" has failed.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2015, 10:45:28 AM »

He was barely in office three years...not long enough to even consider him good much less raised onto the pedestal your fellow Libs have placed him on.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »
He was barely in office three years...not long enough to even consider him good much less raised onto the pedestal your fellow Libs have placed him on.

Liberals would never vote for a tax-cutting hawk like JFK today.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2015, 01:30:41 PM »
Liberals would never vote for a tax-cutting hawk like JFK today.

Well, before dmf once again pulls out his prayer rug and bows toward Arlington (where JFK is buried, of course), he might wanna read up on how Nikita Khrushchev played Kennedy for the fool he was, ripped off his philandering 'nads, stomped on them, and then handed them back. All in Vienna, of course.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2015, 01:55:22 PM »
Well, before dmf once again pulls out his prayer rug and bows toward Arlington (where JFK is buried, of course), he might wanna read up on how Nikita Khrushchev played Kennedy for the fool he was, ripped off his philandering 'nads, stomped on them, and then handed them back. All in Vienna, of course.  :whatever:

The D.M.F. doesn't want to hear about those pesky facts. He is a feeeeling creature.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2015, 02:56:51 PM »
The D.M.F. doesn't want to hear about those pesky facts. He is a feeeeling creature.

I understand they do a lot of feeeeeeeeeeling over on DU.

DU Theme Song?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0Pp2n6ooE[/youtube]
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »

I really enjoyed the recently exposed story about him making the young intern perform oral sex on one of his aides. Such a sweet guy.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
Looks like the dummy has hightailed it out of Dodge with his tail between its legs. 

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2015, 02:54:39 PM »
Looks like the dummy has hightailed it out of Dodge with his tail between its legs.

Hopefully into the closest rendering plant where he would feel quite at home.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »
Hopefully into the closest rendering plant where he would feel quite at home.

At least we know what "dmf" actually means.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.