Author Topic: Libertarian Conservative, not Republican  (Read 2603 times)

Offline andaronjim

• Sir, publicly educated, but going out of my way to learn more.
  • Probationary (Probie)
Libertarian Conservative, not Republican
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:26:53 AM »
Salutations and hello, from a proud Citizen of the United States of America.  I do hope to have great conversations with you all, and while i have been on another board, i am not afraid to get into the trenches, and debate with radical liberals and moderates.  As a moderate is too ashamed to be self identified as a liberal. 

Offline Belle

Re: Libertarian Conservative, not Republican
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 01:38:22 PM »
Hey, Jim, good to see ya.
Yep, after stomping on constitutional principles for years, it was easy to see how the Republican party was eroded by liberalism.
The tipping point for me was when Allen West lost his election & helped by the establishment republicans redistricting.
So instead of a great American hero & staunch conservative, we got back the far lefty Alan Grayson, who also came with a potty mouth. 
    http://hotair.com/archives/2012/01/30/florida-gop-trying-to-force-allen-west-out-of-congress-through-redistricting/

Offline andaronjim

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
http://www.mediaite.com/online/why-ken-cuccinelli-lost-and-what-it-means-for-the-gop-7-must-reads/ 
Why Ken Cuccinelli Lost, and What It Means for the GOP: 7 Must-Reads 
When the elections were over, and Ken had supposedly lost, there were complaints about VOTER FRAUD coming in the next day.  Some said that the dead once again were out in force, voting democrat, all over the state, but also, some people who went into vote, were told that they had already voted, but by someone else.  Then when the FAIRFAX county had recounted, Ken lost, giving us Terry McAwefull.  I had left Maryland because of the TAXES imposed by Martin O'Malley and his RADICAL EXTREMIST VIEWS, he taxed everything including "RAIN".  Now i have good ole, Terry , because the established republicans wouldnt back him.  I hate RINOs with a passion.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 03:01:59 PM »
Welcome to CC!

I am Big Dog from Kansas, also part of the Libertarian conspiracy to take over government and leave people alone. When I'm not doing that, I drink bourbon, smoke cigars, ride a motorcycle, feast on bacon, enjoy women in yoga pants, and generally challenge assumptions.

I am John Galt.

I look forward to talking to you.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 04:35:23 PM »
I had left Maryland because of the TAXES imposed by Martin O'Malley and his RADICAL EXTREMIST VIEWS, he taxed everything including "RAIN".

I believe that "tax on rain" was a result of actions taken by the federal EPA under the clean water act.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 11:16:04 PM »
Welcome to the cave.
Glad to have you onboard.
I hope your stay is long and prosperous.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline andaronjim

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 08:03:33 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/04/10/maryland-governor-taxes-rain/
Maryland Democratic Governor Martin O’Malley has instituted a tax on citizens for the amount of rain that falls on their property.
When O'malley turned Maryland into a sanctuary state, he realized that more illegals would come and use up welfare, public education and medicaid funding that was originally for the indigenous population of Maryland.  So he had to do whatever he could to get more "REVENUE"(TAXES) to cover up this influx and make him look like a steward of the state.  He raised taxes on millionaires, cigarettes, alcohol, property, soda pop, and yes, even rain, yet he still had a short fall that Larry Hogan inherited from Martin.  Many people who had money , left Maryland and moved to Virginia, i was one of those, but it seems that the liberals from Montgomery County also left, which is why Terry McAweFull, got elected Gov. of Va.  Damn them libs.   So the Lt. Gov of Maryland lost his chance to be the first black governor of Maryland, because of the policies of Martin. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 08:38:55 AM »
Welcome!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.