Author Topic: Greetings, ya'll!  (Read 7951 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Greetings, ya'll!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 06:54:54 AM »
I'm racking up the minuses like a liberal.
Or perhaps I did go too far with my one woman show on Obamatrade.
I just see this as a pivotal event in our country, as bad as, or worse than Obamacare.

Hey, to assist me in getting detoxed, may I suggest ya'll hit me with some more.  I'll either overcome my irritation with them, or I won't let the door hit me on the way out. 

FYI:  This is written with no ill will.

Belle,

I don't use the bitch slap to "punish" or show disapproval. I just gave you one because you asked for it. Don't sweat it.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 12:18:56 PM »
I'm racking up the minuses like a liberal.
Or perhaps I did go too far with my one woman show on Obamatrade.
I just see this as a pivotal event in our country, as bad as, or worse than Obamacare.

Hey, to assist me in getting detoxed, may I suggest ya'll hit me with some more.  I'll either overcome my irritation with them, or I won't let the door hit me on the way out. 

FYI:  This is written with no ill will.

Gave you a H5 to reverse the bitch slap previously given. We are hard on newbes. I am a right winger so stick around.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 12:54:08 PM »
I think BSs are not used here as designed by the developers of this BB software.

Think more we do it more like that Simpson's episode where in family therapy they gave all of them shock buttons...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Belle

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
Appreciate the feedback, thanks!