Author Topic: The Big Guy Bids Adieu - Chapter One  (Read 9383 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The Big Guy Bids Adieu - Chapter One
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
If you check out the Big Guy's particular brand of alleged brain rot, the average survival after diagnosis is thirteen to twenty years!!

But - the chance that the hugely obese, sedentary Big Guy will survive 13-20 years under any circumstances is approximately zero.

So he had to toss in the bonus ALS to give things a little more immediacy.

As I said before...SS disability to supplement his taxpayer funded "retirement".

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2015, 02:48:59 PM »
Let me see if I got this straight:  The big guy is now saying he has ALS and brain atrophy?  I thought he had brain cancer? 

Sorry Steve. I just ain't  buying it.  I am also wondering if his "goodbye cruel DU world" post isn't due to the fact people are starting to question his terminal illness.  For someone who is terminal he sure is passing away in a slow, long drawn out fashion.

Just off yourself already and be done with it Steve. Go in spectacular fashion too. Jump off a tall building. They'll name the resulting quake after you.

I only question his death sentence in that he hasn't gone into detail about the disease.  Sorry, OS but you seem to be the kind of person that if it was a fact you would tell every little symptom of the disease.  Or Hell, I've known a few people that got terminal diseases and they NEVER talked about it.  You didn't know they had anything wrong until you heard they died.  So you skating that thin line when we have seen you tell everything is making your credibilty suck.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2015, 10:53:43 PM »
I only question his death sentence in that he hasn't gone into detail about the disease.  Sorry, OS but you seem to be the kind of person that if it was a fact you would tell every little symptom of the disease.  Or Hell, I've known a few people that got terminal diseases and they NEVER talked about it.  You didn't know they had anything wrong until you heard they died.  So you skating that thin line when we have seen you tell everything is making your credibilty suck.

The voters in the elections he has run figured that out relatively quickly.
If only more Americans figured that out about owebuma before he got annointed/elected.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2015, 11:35:48 PM »
Hmmm. Maybe this is a set up for a Gofundme account.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »
Hmmm. Maybe this is a set up for a Gofundme account.

Curious.  Just recently Marta signs up and posts at DU, but after OS has established his imminent if not soon demise.  What happens if he dies sooner rather than later?

Poor distraught Marta might have to resort to begging for funds to buy the piano sized coffin for OS.

Fire up that gofundme account.  OS and Marta need a good long vacation.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2015, 12:46:53 AM »

Poor distraught Marta might have to resort to begging for funds to buy the piano sized coffin for OS.

Fire up that gofundme account.

Well, there's no way the retired Big Guy has enough life insurance to pickle and bury his carcass.

He didn't save, he spent his money on new gadgets to brag about at the DUmp and on travel to pay for autographs from 60s TV bit actors.

His pension's a pittance since he was never anything but the lowest city employee classification, and he's too young to be getting SS.

Maybe he can set up an apartment share with stewert and TorchTheWitch.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2015, 03:03:26 PM »
Well, there's no way the retired Big Guy has enough life insurance to pickle and bury his carcass.

He didn't save, he spent his money on new gadgets to brag about at the DUmp and on travel to pay for autographs from 60s TV bit actors.

His pension's a pittance since he was never anything but the lowest city employee classification, and he's too young to be getting SS.
Maybe he can set up an apartment share with stewert and TorchTheWitch.

if he works for gov't he might have a hefty life insurance policy?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2015, 10:27:49 PM »
if he works for gov't he might have a hefty life insurance policy?

For a hefty guy.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2015, 02:03:46 AM »
For a hefty guy.

I hope poor dear Marta's got some triple heavy-duty industrial-strength aerosol Lysol or somesuch in the cupboards.  If the big guy spring loose of this mortal coil when she's at work, say of sudden cardiac arrest, by the time she returns home and finds the corpse, it'll be pretty ripe, if not in fact gag-inducing.

She'd maybe better keep about a dozen cans on hand, despite that spray Lysol is pretty expensive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2015, 10:20:38 PM »
I hope poor dear Marta's got some triple heavy-duty industrial-strength aerosol Lysol or somesuch in the cupboards.  If the big guy spring loose of this mortal coil when she's at work, say of sudden cardiac arrest, by the time she returns home and finds the corpse, it'll be pretty ripe, if not in fact gag-inducing.

She'd maybe better keep about a dozen cans on hand, despite that spray Lysol is pretty expensive.

From your lips (or in this case fingertips) to God's ears.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
There is hope for Steve:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3652788/Scientists-diabetes-treatment-drugs-impact-Alzheimers-disease.html
Scientists discover strong link between diabetes and Alzheimer's: Drugs used to control glucose levels may halt progression of dementia

Strong link between two conditions raises hope for shared drug treatment
    Drugs used to control glucose levels may remove symptoms of Alzheimer's
    Dementia-related effects in brain can change how the body uses glucose
    Finding may lead to a ‘new therapeutic angle’ in the race to find treatment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3652788/Scientists-diabetes-treatment-drugs-impact-Alzheimers-disease.html#ixzz4CKtA42cI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Watch him eat a shit ton of sugar to try and get diabetes so he can take the drug.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2016, 02:28:58 PM »
Giant sweaty attention whore.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2016, 02:29:26 PM »
There is hope for Steve:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3652788/Scientists-diabetes-treatment-drugs-impact-Alzheimers-disease.html
Watch him eat a shit ton of sugar to try and get diabetes so he can take the drug.

You've seen pics of him, right? Is there any doubt that he already eats a ton of sugar, and already may be diabetic?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2016, 02:34:00 PM »
You've seen pics of him, right? Is there any doubt that he already eats a ton of sugar, and already may be diabetic?
I figured if he was one he would have posted about losing a foot or something by now.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2016, 03:28:51 PM »
I figured if he was one he would have posted about losing a foot or something by now.

Maybe he lost a foot, but didn't realize it. It's not like he can see them, after all.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2016, 07:34:53 PM »
Maybe he lost a foot, but didn't realize it. It's not like he can see them, after all.

Oh he realized it.... then he promptly forgets it until the next time he stands up.  He got the dementia doncha ya know!!!!   :tongue:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2016, 10:59:28 PM »
Oh he realized it.... then he promptly forgets it until the next time he stands up.  He got the dementia doncha ya know!!!!   :tongue:

The big guy can't tell a foot from a mini-taco.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2016, 11:01:31 PM »
Didn't realize at first that this thread is a year old! 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2016, 11:36:48 PM »
Evidently, here's the attraction:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/FpCB-0d42-g[/youtube]

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx