Author Topic: The Big Guy Bids Adieu - Chapter One  (Read 9399 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: The Big Guy Bids Adieu - Chapter One
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 06:14:51 AM »
He had this great idea for free natural gas.

It was a game changer.

But then he ran fourth in a field of four, so Bellevue still has to pay utility bills.

If his idea had involved some baked beans, he might have gotten some traction.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 12:44:43 PM »
I don't want to give him ideas but, he could drag it out even further if he created a sock account for poor Marta.

martalcd is up and running.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026646220

Sat May 9, 2015, 10:20 AM

Star Member Omaha Steve (50,298 posts)
Marta has a current DU post

I didn't tell her about my OP from yesterday. I did it against her opinion while she was out. She just now read it after seeing it in greatest threads. She took it better than I expected.
Be sure to say hello. Here is her post from yesterday: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026643652
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:47:44 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 02:14:24 PM »
DUmmies are so stupid, some of them thought the Big Guy would stop posting.

He's still at it, and his wife (who has a ghostbusting site!) is a bigger moonbat than the Big Guy.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 03:00:00 PM »
(who has a ghostbusting site!)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »
I looked for but couldn't find the post that made OS cry.  I imagine it must be a doozy, or DUzy.
This too shall pass.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2015, 05:26:42 PM »
I looked for but couldn't find the post that made OS cry.  I imagine it must be a doozy, or DUzy.

It's here http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026640631 he deleted his OP though.

Offline the county

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2015, 06:09:27 PM »
Marta is now posting (maybe):

Fri May 8, 2015, 06:09 PM
martalcd (15 posts)

Sodom and Gomorrah, Nebraska Style

Are you f***ing kidding me? Some religious idiot in my state wrote a seven page petition to the court asking them to declare homosexuality a sin, and make her the spokesperson for God and his son, Jesus Christ. She says (bad spelling, improper syntax, wrong initial capitalization, and incorrect grammar use in the quote below are all hers):

Never before has our great Nation the United State of America and our great State of Nebraska's been besiege by sin;
The way to destroy any Nation, or State is to destroy its morals, Look what happen to Sodom and Gomorrah two city because of the same immoral behavior thats present in our Nation, in Our States, and our Cities, God destroy them.

If God could have found ten righteous people among them he would have spared them.

I'm sixty six years old, an I never thought, that I would see the day in which our Great Nation or our Great State of Nebraska would become so compliant to the complicity of some peoples lewd behavior.

First of all, this 66-year-old woman hand-wrote the seven page petition to the court on lined notebook paper (three hole punched, no less, she really splurged) in a cursive style that a fourth-grader would have been ashamed to turn in. Is there no electricity down in Auburn, Nebraska, that she can't use a computer, or at least a manual typewriter? Or because there were no computers in the bible, or electricity, or manual typewriters, does she not use these amenities?

I picture her writing by candlelight while sitting on a camp stool in a subterranean survival bunker, where she and her son have barricaded themselves in, to protect them from the hordes of gay people she seems to think are overrunning Auburn, and the rest of the state.

Second, God has apparently visited her in that bunker and discussed the sin situation in Auburn and Nebraska. Why isn't God giving interviews about this on Fox or NPR, where he'd get much more media coverage?

Third, the Sodom and Gomorrah reference just won't hold water. We're all still here, so God must have found ten or more righteous people and decided to give us a break for once.

Lastly, I'm almost 60 "an I never thought that I would see the day in which our Great Nation or our Great State of Nebraska" would have a resident petition the courts to be named the spokesperson of God and Jesus Christ. The nerve!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026643652

She sounds like a joy.  ::)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2015, 07:34:07 PM »
It's here http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026640631 he deleted his OP though.
Thanks.  That was not a cry-worthy response, and it surely should not have caused a several day cry.
This too shall pass.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2015, 07:40:46 PM »
After reading Marta's vulgar post, I almost feel sorry for the Big Guy.

Even if his weepy whines about brain rot are fiction, he still has to live with that hateful bitch.

Maybe the impending financial catastrophe of her remaining years is beginning sink in.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 07:41:28 PM »
Sat May 9, 2015, 10:20 AM

Star Member Omaha Steve (50,298 posts)
Marta has a current DU post

I didn't tell her about my OP from yesterday. I did it against her opinion while she was out. She just now read it after seeing it in greatest threads. She took it better than I expected.

From the tone of this post, I take it that Stevie boy DIDN'T tell the wifey about his "condition", and now that she HAS read it in the DUmp, I would start scanning the Bellevue newspapers for stories about OS, and how he met an "untimely demise" at the hands of his "significant other".    :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2015, 07:55:15 PM »
From the tone of this post, I take it that Stevie boy DIDN'T tell the wifey about his "condition", and now that she HAS read it in the DUmp, I would start scanning the Bellevue newspapers for stories about OS, and how he met an "untimely demise" at the hands of his "significant other".    :lol:

It has me thinking that his brain rot is the result of too many cast iron shampoos from "dear, sweet Marta".

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2015, 08:55:38 PM »
It has me thinking that his brain rot is the result of too many cast iron shampoos from "dear, sweet Marta".

...or maybe from the collection of all that "ectoplasm" from the back of the police cars for Marta's consumption and study
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2015, 11:55:52 AM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2015, 12:18:21 PM »
Dear sweet Marta, the grieving widow-in-waiting, introduces herself to the DUmp:

Are you f***ing kidding me?

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
Some DUmmies believed the Big Guy's farewell post.

We don't call 'em DUmmies for nothing.

Sun May 10, 2015, 12:42 PM
Star Member Omaha Steve (50,302 posts)

All the replies to my post Friday have done so much good for me.   

I'm trying to reply to all the email. It may take another day or two. But I will reply to everybody. 

As dear sweet Marta says whenever the Big Guy starts checking out the high school girls' basketball team:
Are you f***ing kidding me?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2015, 03:43:30 PM »
I'm surprised no one has said it yet.

Well, bye!
couldn't find that cool Mexican picture.

:crybaby:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2015, 04:23:33 PM »
Of course he couldn't have just posted his thanks in the thread that he had already created, attention whores need their attention.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2015, 02:56:58 AM »
Of course he couldn't have just posted his thanks in the thread that he had already created, attention whores need their attention.

Their theme song...

I love attention,
And attention loves me
2nd verse same as the first !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »
cast iron shampoos

Ahahahahaha  :lol:
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2015, 06:46:04 PM »
Ahahahahaha  :lol:
Agreed, I  :cheersmate: him, too.  :rotf: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline the county

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2015, 07:10:39 PM »
whattafatdramaqueen. One of the resident pedophiles wants him to stay:

Response to Omaha Steve (Original post)Sat May 9, 2015, 08:58 AM
Star Member ColesCountyDem (3,838 posts)
214. As someone you trusted enough to tell, I beg you-- please stay.

You are one of DU's shining lights, Steve, and one of the kindest, gentlest and most loving people I've ever met. Furthermore, even on a bad day, you STILL make very worthwhile contributions here.

I will join others here in asking you to reconsider your decision to leave. There will come a time when no longer posting will be the best decision for you, but as someone who knows you well, that time has not yet arrived. Please reconsider.

You are loved, Steve, and I beg you not to deprive DU of your presence prematurely.

:rotf:

Dawes needs to send him some more cash for that one.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2015, 07:35:23 PM »
I don't know if OS really has a brain disease as I've never fictionally spirit-guided him since I don't offer complimentary mini-tacos with each session, but if he does indeed have a brain disease he has my sympathy because I'm a compassionate fictional spirit-guide.

Now with that out of the way, why would a brain disease cause you to leave DU? As it progressed wouldn't it actually make you more DU-eligible?
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2015, 08:04:17 PM »
Let me see if I got this straight:  The big guy is now saying he has ALS and brain atrophy?  I thought he had brain cancer? 

Sorry Steve. I just ain't  buying it.  I am also wondering if his "goodbye cruel DU world" post isn't due to the fact people are starting to question his terminal illness.  For someone who is terminal he sure is passing away in a slow, long drawn out fashion.

Just off yourself already and be done with it Steve. Go in spectacular fashion too. Jump off a tall building. They'll name the resulting quake after you. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2015, 08:13:29 PM »
If you check out the Big Guy's particular brand of alleged brain rot, the average survival after diagnosis is thirteen to twenty years!!

But - the chance that the hugely obese, sedentary Big Guy will survive 13-20 years under any circumstances is approximately zero.

So he had to toss in the bonus ALS to give things a little more immediacy.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2015, 09:13:43 PM »
I don't know if OS really has a brain disease as I've never fictionally spirit-guided him since I don't offer complimentary mini-tacos with each session, but if he does indeed have a brain disease he has my sympathy because I'm a compassionate fictional spirit-guide.

Now with that out of the way, why would a brain disease cause you to leave DU? As it progressed wouldn't it actually make you more DU-eligible?

:confused:
That one was--and is--a tough one for me to try to wrap my two brain cells around.
:confused:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.