Author Topic: Inkjet cartridges?  (Read 2037 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Inkjet cartridges?
« on: May 01, 2015, 11:02:23 PM »
I've got an Epson WF-7620. State and local regulations have more than tripled my work related paperwork. The increased print load along with the cost of ink cartridges have made me kind of miserly when it comes to printing stuff. I usually buy my cartridges from Staples. Anyone know a reputable, cheaper place online?

I had a Brother printer for a while. I got to where I was just refilling those cartridges which saved me a ton of money, but the printer couldn't produce some of the detail that I needed. I bought an HP and donated the Brother to the church. I tried refilling the HP cartridges. Some of the time they'd work. Some of the time they wouldn't. I switched to generic cartridges. They worked fine with the HP, but I can't get generic cartridges to work with this Epson.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Inkjet cartridges?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 01:36:44 AM »
Given the circumstances,it sounds like you'd  be better off with a laser printer.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson