Author Topic: Dear Right Wing, this is a LEFT WING SITE that supports LEFT WING, not RIGHT WIN  (Read 2380 times)

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
baby_mouse  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 08:00 PM
Original message
Dear Right Wing, this is a LEFT WING SITE that supports LEFT WING, not RIGHT WING POLITICIANS.

No amount of trolling is going convert anybody here, particularly trolling of the "you're making the community look bad" variety. We are not here to present an acceptable face to the Right. We are here to discuss issues pertaining to the Left.

Of course you're not concerned about presenting an acceptable face to the right.  You're not concerned about presenting an acceptable face to anyone, which is why normal people mock you.

Should you wish to expend effort on painting this site as intolerant or argumentative by coming here and publically praising right wing politicians, you are of course at liberty to do so for the brief period of time it takes before you're spotted, but really you're wasting your time because the only people stupid enough to take the resulting expressions of loathing and groans of despair at the all-too-predictable seriously as a valid criticism of a political stance are people already too stupid enough to care about. If you feel we look aggressive to other people because your posting on this site praising your own side appears to be generating hostility then you are correct but its rather unlikely that the affable passerby that you're trying to reach with this trick is going to simply pass the context over. If they are STILL hell bent on voting Republican, perhaps they will view it as significant, conveniently forgetting that if they're looking for a moderate response to praise of people like Reagan, Bush, Cheney, and the rest of those hideous monsters, they should really be going somewhere like "ModerateUnderground". I don't know, maybe it actually exists. I doubt it. But anyway, we don't much care what people like that think.

We know that DU doesn't stand for "Decent Underground", that's for damned sure.

If we're posting HERE, my Dear Right Wing, lurkers and trollers alike, (and I imagine that even people as mind-bogglingly self-deluded as YOU will probably agree with this) it's probably very likely we've already decided that your ideas are WRONG, isn't it?. This means that plaintive cries for leniency and understanding for the sort of homophobic, misogynistic, racist, drug addled, drunken, stupid, wicked, filth-peddling, lying, lecherous, treacherous, murderous, oafish, greedy, silly, inarticulate, all round WORTHLESS people whose ideas you prefer are VERY likely to met with incredulous disgust at best and gleeful skewering at second best.

No, I wopuldn't agree.  In order to decide something, you must have the intellectual capacity to look at an issue and form an informed opinion.  You clearly do not have that capacity.

Would you walk into a gay bar and shout: "HEY! YOU FAGGOTS!" ??? Hm?

Why not? :loser:

What do I know. Some of you probably would.

What do you know?  That vacuum in between your ears is incapable of processing enough information to "know" anything.

But the amazing thing that I simply cannot understand is that some of you, very genuinely, with no guile about you at all, seem to think that blundering onto a left wing site to pontificate about the virtues of the right wing should earn you a sort of respectful, beard-stroking nod and gentle murmurings along the lines of "Why THANK you Mr Right Wing person, you know, I've been so liberal and angry all my life that I never stopped to think about how angry and liberal I was until YOU came here and told me! I never thought about it that way before! In fact, PRAISE JESUS!" WHY WOULD WE DO THIS? Is there a sort of giant neon sign visible only to you people screaming "CONVERT CENTRAL UNDERGROUND" conveniently situated in a sort of spiritual cyberspace hovering spiritually over ... one of the largest and most active specifically and OPENLY and EXCLUSIVELY LEFT WING sites on the Internet?

No.  That neon sign reads "Great Mocking Potential".

No. That, yet again, dear Right Wing, is the inside of your head. How you do LOVE the inside of your head.

Why yes, I love my brain.  Thank you.

Do you think we've chosen the Left for FUN?

No.  I think youve chosen the left because you're a bitter, ugly old broad who couldn't get any if you paid someone for it.

You'll notice that few of us bother with posting any of your sites. Have you guessed why?

Really?  You seem kind of obsessed with us.  Look up keyword "zot" on FR.

The era of bipartisan politics is dead, DEAD DEAD DEAD, laid out cold in its coffin NEVER. TO. RETURN.

Except when Dems are in the minority.  Then we must kowtow to you.

Get it into your brain, once and for all and save yourselves and us and EVERYONE; We are NEVER going to forgive you for George Bush. That's it all over now.

We don't want your forgiveness.  We just want you to grow up and realize that Bush isn't a boogeyman.

Go home and await your defeat.

Where have I heard this before?  That's right, 2002 and 2004...  How'd that turn out for you?

While you are awaiting your defeat I have one or two other points for you to chew over:

Please keep making an ass of yourself.

1. You don't last long as a left wing intellectual while playing "bipartisan" crap. We all know perfectly well, don't we, my dears, that that's just a way for you or us to screw us or you. Please. We're all grown ups here. I'm gay! I KNOW your opinions affect what I can and can't expect to be able to do legally with my partner! You, freaks that you are, want me to treat you as if you get to screw with my life but somehow don't really mean it!!! Kissy wissy, Right Wing! You get to screw with my life though you know NOTHING about me and every single piece of crap legislation your worthless brains squirt out like projectile dog shit all over Humanity is based on your own screwy, twisted, dirty, creepy little fantasies, you make crap up about us and legislate against it and we have to live with it and then we're supposed to be your PALS??? **** YOU!!!!

Whoa, bitter much?

Some of you stupid shits may wish to go and educate yourselves regarding Reagan's behaviour during the AIDS crisis. A suggestion. Nothing more. At least after that you may understand why some of us on this site aren't too keen on him.

Ditto you.  http://www.freerepublic.com/~winone4thegipper Click on the "links" option at the top of the page and get the real story on Reagan's record on AIDS and minorities.

2. I can only speak for myself but suspect many people would join me in this: I LOATHE YOU.

Omigod!  Color me surprised!  I thought I was a likeable guy. :(

And I, for one, having done some pretty serious soul-searching on the matter, have come to the disappointing realisation that that's the way it is and that's the way it's just going to have stay, uncomfortable as I find it, running somewhat counter to my nature, rally, and in fact I have to be very careful of you guys asking me not to loathe you, because it's just a precursor to an offer of trust with which you will screw as hard and fast as you humanly can, you ugly little scorpions. Nah. I ain't playing. I can only assume that on some deep primitive level you WANT to be loathed. Well done, if so, you have that achievement comfortably under your belt for some time to come. I have learned to be happy with my hate and I TRUST my hatred of you people way more than I trust you, because you people are just bastards. There isn't a good bone among you. Do you think we've all forgotten about that prick-for-brains Limbaugh making out that Michael J Fox was screwing with his meds to get a rise out of the populace? Never mind the garbage you sick ****s came out with after the tsunami and Katrina. Oh, yeah, they all sort of deserved it, didn't they, the natral disaster vicitms, for being poor?

Let's see, Limbaugh waving his arms, compared to pissing on the graves of guys who've done nothing to you?  Imaginary comments about the tsunami and Katrina compared to wishing that various Republicans/conservatives would die?

There is only one human response to people like you and that is a good, healthy, hearty contempt. I know I'm better than you, so I'm not afraid of being judged by you for hating you. It's not safe for me to give up my hatred. You'd just take advantage of that to get what you want, and you revolting pieces of filth have this ****ed up thing in your head where you can't feel as though you're getting what you want unless it consists in some measure of re TAKING something from people like me. Sorry. I really am. I can't afford the risk of trusting you anymore.

You lie about which side is the vile and hateful side just so you can continue being vile and hateful.

3. You are going to lose. Oh MY. You are going to LOSE. This time round you are so ****ed up you are going to lose even if you WIN.

Rove will be indicted.  We will invade Iran.  Cheney will step down.

And, interestingly, I'm so angry and disgusted with you, you have lowered my bar of expectation for humanity SO LOW, that I can't even take pleasure in your defeat. I can't take pleasure in your defeat, because that would involve thinking about you and you are simply too vile to have in my brain at the same time as pleasure.

Perhaps you should be honest with yourself.  Admit that your hate is your problem and your fault...  Naaahhhh, that might make you change a lot about yourself, and we can't have that.

Goodbye, now. Back you go to Freeperland, that's the appropriate place for Reagan-love, not Democratic Underground. Don't bother to post here again. We've heard it.

No, the appropriate place for "Reagan-love" is Washington, DC; Dixon, Illinois; Simi Valley, CA; and the minds of everyone willing to be honest with themselves about history.

And we saw it for the crap it was the first time.

This has been a baby_mouse rant (TM). Feel free to copy and paste wherever you wish.

Wish granted.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2715831&mesg_id=2715831
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Dang.  I thought I did a good job on this one.:(

/Shameless Bump :-)
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

You did such a good job that there was nothing left to comment on.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU

You did such a good job that there was nothing left to comment on.

Whew.  I thought it was the beans that I ate last night. :-)

Martin Luther

Offline Lord Undies

What was there to say?  After you where through, I rolled over, lit up a cigarette, and clipped on "Seinfeld".   

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Well done.....Dummies are certainly full of themselves aren't they?

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".