Author Topic: If Chimpy gets indicted on Federal charges which Democrat would pardon him first  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
7 of 11  (64 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:36 PM
Original message
If Chimpy gets indicted on Federal charges which Democrat would pardon him first?

Chimpy AND Dick are Finally indicted on Federal charges (too many to post here)!

Who would be the first Democrat to pardon them? President Edwards, President Obama or President Clinton. Or would they all tell him to rot in hell?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2716019

Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes.  :whatever:

TwilightZone  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:37 PM
Response to Original message
2. Oh, they certainly wouldn't pardon him.

The problem, of course, is that he'll probably never be indicted in the first place.

That is right although you say that for the wrong reason you are still right on the outcome.

Impeachment_Monkey  (658 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:40 PM
Response to Original message
5. A no brainer: Bill .. ah.. I mean Hillary

Like Bill Clinton turned a blind eye to Bush41 crimes once elected.

I think it's finally sinking in at DUmmyland that * and Cheney will not be hanged at the Hague for imaginary crimes at dawn.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Is there a psychological term for this issue they have in believing to the end of time this thing about "crimes" that President Bush has supposedly committed yet deep down knowing that there are none.

It has to keep what passes for their minds always a hairs width away from being torn apart.

Offline Lord Undies

When will the DUmbnymbnuts ever get it through their soft heads that Presidents are not subject to prosecution for doing their job?  Ever.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes. 

But Freeper, there are just too many to think of one. :whatever: :lmao:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes. 

But Freeper, there are just too many to think of one. :whatever: :lmao:

Yeah I suppose if they mentioned just one the other 50 billion would feel left out.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
When will the DUmbnymbnuts ever get it through their soft heads that Presidents are not subject to prosecution for doing their job?  Ever.

It will have to happen in the next generation of Libtards.  This generation is still wanting revenge and are demanding satisfaction for the impeachment of Clinton.

And even though this President has done nothing that rises to an impeachable offense...the DUmmies want it to happen so they can "get even".
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn