Author Topic: New Eagles Logo  (Read 17518 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
New Eagles Logo
« on: March 05, 2015, 04:28:16 PM »

Yes, they can be purchased  :whatever:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: New Eagles Logo
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »

Yes, they can be purchased  :whatever:

So, where do you plan to get that tattooed?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 04:38:14 PM »
So, where do you plan to get that tattooed?

On Chip Kelly's fat ass!  :-)
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 04:41:08 PM »
On Chip Kelly's fat ass!  :-)

:lmao:    :tongue:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 04:51:56 PM »
They now have 9 -- NINE -- of Kelly's former Oregon players and just traded away the most prolific RB the Eagles have had in their history, who is only 26, for a LB who had one ACL tear at Oregon and another that kept him out last year.

I swear if he does what a lot of writers and sports talk guys keep talking about and throws a buttload of picks over multiple years to get Mariota, I'm gonna commit seppuku!  :rant:
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »
Geez, it looks more and more like I'm gonna have to do this:

Maclin gone to the Chiefs, damnit. They did get a great CB in Byron Maxwell from the Saints, picked another old RB, Frank Gore, from the 49ers and re-signed Buttfumble Sanchez. So it looks like a bundle of a bunch of picks + Nick Foles to move up to get Mariota.  :rant:
Piney Power!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »
I see Philadelphia featured all the time on "Parking Wars".
Lots of Philly fanatics get their cars impounded there.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 11:13:29 AM »
WTF? Sam Bradford for Nick Foles? Yeah, let's exchange injury-prone, mediocre QBs, why the eff not? And it makes me laugh that old man, Frank Gore, doesn't even want to come here!  :-)

Chip Kelly -- you are a certified GENEEEOUS!!!

On my bucket list is to see a parade down Broad St. in Philly for the Eagles. I'm going to be in a wheelchair, at best, if that happens. Maybe someone will bring my ashes to the damn parade.
Piney Power!!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 12:38:36 PM »
Chip Kelly -- you are a certified GENEEEOUS!!!

On the plus side, it's probably his last season.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »
On the plus side, it's probably his last season.

Thanks Wasp, buddy!  :p

He was here just long enough to dump 3 of the Eagles' best offensive players and bring in a bunch of ducks . . .
Piney Power!!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »
Thanks Wasp, buddy!  :p

Just trying to keep a positive outlook.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 11:41:35 AM »
Now this, I'd be cool with:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/DeMarco-Murray-visiting-Eagles-Thursday.html

I don't care if he's a Cowboy, we'll take him!
Piney Power!!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 12:10:53 PM »
You are so going to get a Duckles t-shirt in the mail, young lady!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:11 PM »
You are so going to get a Duckles t-shirt in the mail, young lady!

and I am SO going to wear it, too!
Piney Power!!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »

Awaiting pictures..
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 12:43:17 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »
Looks like we got DeMarco Murray from Dallas! (Not a Duck!!!!)

Sure looks like Eagles-Cowboys games will take on a special flavor this season, with DeMarco Murray en route to Philadelphia Thursday to sign with the Eagles, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Schefter said Murray would sign for 5 years and $42 million, including $21 million guaranteed.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/DeMarco-Murray-visiting-Eagles-Thursday.html
Piney Power!!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 07:43:06 PM »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 09:59:12 AM »
Sometime yesterday afternoon, Chris Christie ran to the men's room and excreted a large brick!!  Ahhahahhahahahaha!!!  :lmao:
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Piney Power!!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 01:26:39 PM »

The t-shirt maker cancelled my order and refunded my payment. I'm looking for another source.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 12:26:33 PM »
Preseason schedules up -- week 3 could be interesting:

Eagles @ Packers
Ok, I have nothing bad to say about this game. It’s week 3 which means the starters will play pretty long – provided no one has torn an ACL getting tackled by a ghost or tripping over a blade of grass at practice (looking at you, Sam Bradford). With the batshit crazy stuff that’s been going on in Philly, that team should be really interesting to watch unfold or implode or spontaneously combust in a blaze of glory. And expectations should be pretty high for the Packers again this year so, yeah, two big NFC teams meeting might not suck for the first half.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2015/04/eight-preseason-games-that-still-will-not-mean-anything-even-if-you-watch.html
Piney Power!!