Author Topic: Seeking Feedback  (Read 10767 times)

Offline sargentodiaz

Seeking Feedback
« on: March 02, 2015, 12:17:38 PM »
A young boy flees because he carries the keys to destroying the plans of a triad of gods. His companions include a dog he learns he can talk to, a wizened old wizard who's lost most of his powers, a dwarf, and a young girl who ends up fighting mythical beings at his side, His quest is to loose the bonds that keep magic from being in his world.

Ogres, trolls, dwarves, giant rats, and dragons all confront Eigan the shepherd as he flees an evil priestess sent by the gods to slay him.

Accompanied by his sheepdog and an ancient wizard, led by Earth Mother's ravens, Eigan is tasked with undoing evil created by gods who disobeyed their fathers. He is aided by a dwarf he can turn into a giant and a young cowherd fleeing her cruel aunt and uncle.

Follow the Raven is a combination of fantasy, mythology, and science fiction 114,000 words long.

Please, if you ask to read it, at least give me some kind of feedback. I don't care if it's negative or positive.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Seeking Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
Oh, you want to avoid lurkers ?
Let me know if you ever solve that riddle, and how.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 01:30:18 PM »
What do you intend to do with the story? Book, screenplay, game?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »
I read a end of the world story along the same theme. It was a good read. Go for it!

Offline sargentodiaz

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »
I read a end of the world story along the same theme. It was a good read. Go for it!

It's a novel that was self-published on Amazon.com as a paperback and Kindle. Realized it was not well-written and have gone back over it - extensively.

Hoping simply to get feedback on it.