Author Topic: The Guy Who In No Small Part Was Responsible For Getting...  (Read 13817 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The Guy Who In No Small Part Was Responsible For Getting...
« on: February 05, 2015, 02:18:59 PM »
owebuma elected may now be seeing the error of his ways...

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rick-warren-protestants-catholics-must-unite-defend-life-sex-marriage-we-re

I wish he would come out and say that he made a big mistake by supporting owebuma.
I could have some respect for him if he did.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: The Guy Who In No Small Part Was Responsible For Getting...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 05:55:28 PM »
owebuma elected may now be seeing the error of his ways...

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rick-warren-protestants-catholics-must-unite-defend-life-sex-marriage-we-re

I wish he would come out and say that he made a big mistake by supporting owebuma.
I could have some respect for him if he did.

Or he could just say, "I forgive Barry for all his lies".  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »
Warren hosted and moderated a debate. Did he announce that he supported Obama? I remember Libs/Progs being up in arms that Warren dared to ask Obama challenging questions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 09:17:20 AM »
Warren hosted and moderated a debate. Did he announce that he supported Obama? I remember Libs/Progs being up in arms that Warren dared to ask Obama challenging questions.

He may have asked a challenging question, but he did not challenge any of owebuma's misleading answers.
The comparison in character between McCain and owebuma was stark.
Warren never contrasted them as he should have.
Warren basically whitewashed owebuma, and never took a stand against owebuma's policies and record.
Warren performed the invocation for owebuma, a tacit condoning of owebuma and his radical transformative agenda.
Warren did too much to get owebuma elected, and not enough to prevent his election.
Warren has not spoken out against owebuma, and has not regretted any support moral or otherwise.
If I had to  make an educated guess I would say that Warren voted for owebuma, and for whatever reason hasn't regretted it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 11:16:49 AM »
He may have asked a challenging question, but he did not challenge any of owebuma's misleading answers.
The comparison in character between McCain and owebuma was stark.
Warren never contrasted them as he should have.
Warren basically whitewashed owebuma, and never took a stand against owebuma's policies and record.
Warren performed the invocation for owebuma, a tacit condoning of owebuma and his radical transformative agenda.
Warren did too much to get owebuma elected, and not enough to prevent his election.
Warren has not spoken out against owebuma, and has not regretted any support moral or otherwise.
If I had to  make an educated guess I would say that Warren voted for owebuma, and for whatever reason hasn't regretted it.

IOW, your claim that Warren supported Obama is founded on Warren having hosted and moderated that debate and not condemning him when he was moderating the debate (i.e. fly in the face of the fact that a moderator is supposed to be ... neutral; that MSM "moderators" were less than neutral is no excuse for every other debate moderator to abandon neutrality). IOW, there is zero evidence for your claim. I'm underwhelmed.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:19:12 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 04:45:52 PM »
IOW, your claim that Warren supported Obama is founded on Warren having hosted and moderated that debate and not condemning him when he was moderating the debate (i.e. fly in the face of the fact that a moderator is supposed to be ... neutral; that MSM "moderators" were less than neutral is no excuse for every other debate moderator to abandon neutrality). IOW, there is zero evidence for your claim. I'm underwhelmed.

Notre Dame invited owebuma to visit their campus while owebuma was in his first campaign.
This is although owebuma was a supporter of the worst kinds of abortions, and in the spirit of a good lib contradicted all kinds of church teachings.
Notre Dame gave taxi approval to owebuma just like Rick Warren did.
Neither has expressed the least bit of regret.
I am sorry for taking Rick Warren to task, but he has earned it.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 02:41:03 PM »
Notre Dame invited owebuma to visit their campus while owebuma was in his first campaign.
Notre Dame gave taxi approval to owebuma just like Rick Warren did.

Notre Dame gave Obama an honorary degree and had him as their Commencement speaker in Spring of 2009, some 7 months after the election.

Rick Warren and Saddleback Church hosted a debate between Obama and John McCain.

What Notre Dame did was an obvious endorsement of Obama, and what they did was neither "taxi" nor tacit approval. It was a loud and clear statement of approval through their actions and in Notre Dame's treatment of those Catholics who attempted to protest on Commencement  Day.

The two events are not in the least analogous, other than that Obama was present at both.

\What Rick Warren did was host a debate with Obama and McCain present and do what a good moderator should do. If in any gnat-straining sense that constituted an endorsement of Obama it was equally an endorsement of John McCain.

Now, provide evidence that Rick Warren actually did endorse Obama, publicly or in his church (that latter would be a violation of the law) and I would have no issue with condemning that endorsement, even in the context of what was known of Obama at that time.

You may have difficulty finding evidence of any true endorsement of Obama (or McCain, for that matter) by Warren.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:47:42 PM by SVPete »

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »
I did mean tacit approval. I think I got hammered by auto correct.
Unless I am mistaken, owebuma's invite to Notre Dame came before he was elected.
Rick Warren should NEVER have hosted owebuma.
Nearly every position held by owebuma is in complete contradiction to scripture.
I am not a big fan of McCain, but in terms of a man of faith and integrity he has it all over owebuma.
Hosting owebuma, then accepting an invocation from owebuma at his inauguration is about as close as you can come to an explicit endorsement without saying...
Rick Warren endorsed owebuma.
I can't tell if you are insulted that I have concluded that Rick Warren used the power of his position to give daylight to owebuma, but I don't mean to insult you.
I just have a bad resentment for anyone who supported owebuma or at the very least didn't condemn owebuma.
If you are a big fan of Rick Warren I apologize that my position offends you.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
I did mean tacit approval. I think I got hammered by auto correct.

BTDT, got a drawerful of T-shirts. Isn't modern technology wonderful?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 07:27:52 PM »
Unless I am mistaken, owebuma's invite to Notre Dame came before he was elected.

There's a reason I said it was in Spring of 2009. Duck DuckGo is better than my memory, usually.

Rick Warren should NEVER have hosted owebuma.

Rick Warren and Saddleback hosted a debate between Obama and McCain. Both Obama and McCain were there, as you can see.

Nearly every position held by owebuma is in complete contradiction to scripture.
I am not a big fan of McCain, but in terms of a man of faith and integrity he has it all over owebuma.

I've never commented on Obama's positions vs. Scripture, and I'm quite aware that John McCain is (last I heard) a member of North Phoenix Baptist Church.

Hosting owebuma, then accepting an invocation from owebuma at his inauguration is about as close as you can come to an explicit endorsement without saying...

Have you read what I've been posting for I don't care to count how many times? Warren and Saddleback hosted a debate between Obama and McCain. Both men were there. It would be equally accurate to state that Warren and Saddleback hosted McCain. As for accepting an invite to the Inaugural, how is that an endorsement? The Inaugural is after the election. Do you seriously believe that every minister invited to Presidential Inaugurals actually agree with that President? You're trying to mountainize imaginary anthills.

I can't tell if you are insulted that I have concluded that Rick Warren used the power of his position to give daylight to owebuma, but I don't mean to insult you.
If you are a big fan of Rick Warren I apologize that my position offends you.

I'm neither insulted nor offended. I just take exception when people are condemned for things they didn't do. Realistically, I doubt Obama gained more votes than he lost through the debate at Saddleback; I suspect, because he showed much that he is made of and stands for (if "stands for" can even be applied to BHO), Obama lost more votes than he gained.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
FWIW, I've read a couple of Warren's books. I think he had good things to say in both. But I'm not a "fan". Beyond that, I've never, AFAIK, lived within 500 miles of Warren, and have never had any relationship with him or his ministry.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »

Have you read what I've been posting for I don't care to count how many times? Warren and Saddleback hosted a debate between Obama and McCain. Both men were there. It would be equally accurate to state that Warren and Saddleback hosted McCain. As for accepting an invite to the Inaugural, how is that an endorsement? The Inaugural is after the election. Do you seriously believe that every minister invited to Presidential Inaugurals actually agree with that President? You're trying to mountainize imaginary anthills.

I have been reading what you say. As in many cases, you presume I am looking past your comments, while I presume you must be looking past mine. Situations like that often in debates.

I'm neither insulted nor offended. I just take exception when people are condemned for things they didn't do. Realistically, I doubt Obama gained more votes than he lost through the debate at Saddleback; I suspect, because he showed much that he is made of and stands for (if "stands for" can even be applied to BHO), Obama lost more votes than he gained.

You have hit on the very crux of where we may most disagree.
Warren could have hosted only McCain and interviewed him to highlight his superior qualifications.
By having owebuma there and not condemning owebuma's record, and his radical policies Warren basically gave a green light to the more liberal members of the protestant faith.
I think that many voted for him who wouldn't have had Warren warned them how bad owebuma would be.