Author Topic: 2014: #03 Top DUmmie (laserhaas)  (Read 5160 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2014: #03 Top DUmmie (laserhaas)
« on: December 30, 2014, 06:00:48 AM »
Congratulations! to laserhaas, voted the #03 Top DUmmie of 2014.

Talk about soaring up from out of nowhere, to near the top of the heap; before November 2013, this clown had never even been on anyone’s radar.

- - - - - - - - - -

ScubaGuy

This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs
« on: November 07, 2013, 03:43:54 PM »

I've been following this post through the day and it's a perfect example of why they're called DUmmies.

laserhaas (1,128 posts) Thu Nov 7, 2013, 10:08 AM

PRESS RELEASE: Racketeering Romney Lawsuit Becomes Official November 6th

Many a naysay, oppenent, detractor and/or supporter/voter for Mitt Romney pompously stated that the Racketeering Mitt Romney case would never be filed. Then they said it would never see light of day; finding fault with the initial Romney RICO Complaint being a rant.

Turns out there's no Code & Rule of Law against ranting in one's initial civil complaint; especially when the allegations therein are true.

It is now OFFICIAL

- the Racketeering Lawsuit of Laser Haas v Mitt Romney is going forward.

Haas v Romney
Case# 2:13-cv-7738
Federal District Court
Central Division - Spring Street
County of Los Angeles

PRESS RELEASE

1st Amended Complaint Filed in Romney Rico Litigation
By Collateral Logistics, Inc.,
CEO Steven (“Laser”) Haas (laser.haas@yahoo.com)
November 6, 2013

Los Angeles – On Romney’s 1st Anniversary of his POTUS loss, a foe (Laser Steven Haas owner of eToys Collateral Logistics, Inc., {“CLI”}) filed an illuminating 1st Amended Complaint in the Los Angeles Federal District Court; which issued a “New Case Order” and specific instructions for the RICO trial. Laser Haas originally sued Romney for $100 million on October 18, 2013 for Racketeering Kay Bee, Stage Stores, Learning Company & eToys.

Nature of Proceeding

The case, initially held up several days for review, is now formally titled “HAAS v ROMNEY” and is assigned docket number 2:13-cv-07738 in the Los Angeles Division of Federal Dist. Ct.

Concerning Romney’s tenure as CEO of Bain Capital in 2001, CLI’s CEO Haas 1st Amended Complaint claims to clarify some of the mystery behind Mitt’s “retroactivity” lies upon Romney’s sworn under Penalty of Perjury Fed Election Campaign Finance OGE 278 Form.

Civil Racketeering complaints permit a citizen plaintiff to become a “Private Attorney General” to address federal corruption issues that create “Prosecutorial Gaps”. Plaintiff Haas claims prosecution gaps immensely exist. The 1st Amended Complaint reveals details of possible federal corruption concerning Bain Capital’s MNAT law firm arranging for one of their own (Colm F Connolly) to become the Delaware United States Attorney on August 2, 2001.

Summons Issued for Mitt Romney, Sachs, Colm Connolly, Michael Glazer, Paul Traub and Bain Capital

Summons's have been issued for Goldman Sachs (accused of fraud in eToys IPO & Bankruptcy case), Bain Capital (acquired Kay Bee in 2000) and Michael Glazer (CEO of Stage Stores and Kay Bee that acquired eToys) and eToys CEO Barry Gold (Glazer’s director’s assistant at Stage Stores). Along with Paul Traub who confessed his secret partnership with Barry Gold. Also partners with Paul Traub is convicted fraudster Marc Dreier and Ponzi schemer Tom Petters. During the election quest, Traub was named as “controller” of Petters Ponzi. Noteworthy is the fact that Former U.S. Attorney Colm Connolly is called a Co-Defendant for blocking prosecutions of Goldman Sachs & Romney’s Bain Capital.

All day with "atta boys", "go get him", it's about time etc. etc.

Very few had the smarts to look up the actual complaint and who the crackpot is that filed it.

Skim the PDF (PDF HERE). This guy is bat shit crazy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023995168
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=92281.0

- - - - - - - - - -

Now, this primitive posted similar “news” several times this past year, always causing most primitives to go atwitter and twitching in joy:

LaserHaas - "Private Attorney General" returns to torment Romney
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=94421.0

Private Attorney General" Laser Haas gets screwed by a hotel
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=94891.0

LaserHaas - Doubling down on stupidity yet again
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=95231.0

Here we go again....lazerass
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=95518.0

LoserHaas just received his ruling from the court. Now taking bets.
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=96263.0

primitive still going after Mitt
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=96786.0

Laser Haas returns! Now Contacting Holder
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=97680.0

Is Laserhaaz a typical DUmmy or is he totally bats**t insane.
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=97950.0

DUmp crazy "private attorney general" told to get lost again
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99403.0

- - - - - - - - - -

Okay then, who is this guy?

Well…..according to linkedin, he lives down in Oklahoma and doesn’t even have a high school diploma.  Really.

And there’s this (link available at comment 2708, in a non-public forum, so as to shield him against retribution, and worse, by primitives who stalk):
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.msg1251722#msg1251722

Name: Laser Haas AKA "Laser the Liquidator"
Cashes:7
Total Winnings: $23,240 (Includes all tournament winnings)
First Place Finishes: 2
Marital Status: Single
Children: 4
Started Playing Poker: Feb 2000
Favorite Poker Game: No Limit Holdem Tourn.
Ambition: Book will be published when 50 Tourney win's are accomplished
Hobbies: Basketball, Laser Tag and Liquidations
Favorite Movie: Matrix
Favorite Music: Classic Rock
Favorite Place: Los Angeles California home of Tourney's outside Vegas
Favorite Celebrity: Steve Martin
Poker Players I Respect Most: Daniel
If I could change anything in the world: Consideration for others. Humility 101 Legal 101
If I could change anything in the poker world: Make it revolve around Tourney players instead of the the item that is utilized to help increase cash games

Great work, laserhaas, in joshing the primitives!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:23:07 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: 2014: #03 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 10:02:09 AM »
While I didn't vote for this primitive, I can definitely see the appeal of those who did. From the "I'm going to take Mitt Romney down" non-sense to the Private Attorney General fiasco, this primitive is a walking nut-case. Even the other primitives tell him his appeals to the court, which might as well be written in crayon, have no merit and is being viewed as wasting the courts time, but to no avail. He is convinced that he has laid out his case in a way that the only ones who could possibly deny it MUST be in the pockets of Romney, and why are they trying to give legal comfort to their sworn enemy. With every roadblock, his conspiracy theories grow.

In that sense, he is a perfect example of the primitives; hard-headed in spite of consistently being wrong. He could blossom as he becomes more and more frustrated at getting nowhere. At his point, he just enjoys believing he's being a thorn in the side of big corporations, and there's enough whackos on the island who'll cheer him on. But he's a one note band as this e-Toys mission is what he eats, drinks, and sleeps. He's a one person Occupy Wall Street. He'll either burn out, the court system will have enough and they'll take some type of action to where he's not allowed to bother them anymore, or he'll go postal. Given he's a primitive who's not going to get his way, once they essentially tell him not to even try again or they'll lock him up and throw away the key, he'll lose it. Best we can hope for is he documents it and posts on the island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
I nadin'ed "Collateral Logistics, Inc".  That nutcase is all over the Internet.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 02:20:25 PM »
And what a nutcase he is.  He looks like a psychotic serial killer, too.  I did vote for him, so yay.  Even the DUmp thinks  he's too crazy for them.  Private Attorney General.   :lmao: :mental:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 02:21:58 PM »
And what a nutcase he is.  He looks like a psychotic serial killer, too.  I did vote for him, so yay.  Even the DUmp thinks  he's too crazy for them.  Private Attorney General.   :lmao: :mental:

I forget Tanker's explanation, but apparently there is such a thing as "private attorney general."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »
I forget Tanker's explanation, but apparently there is such a thing as "private attorney general."

Yes there is but nothing at all like he was presuming to apply it.

Private attorney general is an informal term usually used today in the United States to refer to a private party who brings a lawsuit considered to be in the public interest, i.e., benefiting the general public and not just the plaintiff.[1] The person considered "private attorney general" is entitled to recover attorney's fees if he or she prevails. The rationale behind this principle is to provide extra incentive to private citizens to pursue suits that may be of benefit to society at large.

Many civil rights statutes rely on private attorneys general for their enforcement. In Newman v. Piggie Park Enterprises,[2] one of the earliest cases construing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the United States Supreme Court ruled that "A public accommodations suit is thus private in form only. When a plaintiff brings an action . . . he cannot recover damages. If he obtains an injunction, he does so not for himself alone but also as a 'private attorney general,' vindicating a policy that Congress considered of the highest priority." The United States Congress has also passed laws with "private attorney general" provisions that provide for the enforcement of laws prohibiting employment discrimination, police brutality, and water pollution. Under the Clean Water Act, for example, "any citizen" may bring suit against an individual or a company that is a source of water pollution.[citation needed]

Another example of the "private attorney general" provisions is the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). RICO allows average citizens (private attorneys general) to sue those organizations that commit mail and wire fraud as part of their criminal enterprise.[citation needed] To date, there are over 60 federal statutes[citation needed] that encourage private enforcement by allowing prevailing plaintiffs to collect attorney's fees.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 02:44:23 PM »
Whomever voted for Laser is to be applauded.
He is a most worthy bronze medal winner.

edit: typo
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:34:28 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 04:24:53 PM »
While I didn't vote for this primitive, I can definitely see the appeal of those who did. From the "I'm going to take Mitt Romney down" non-sense to the Private Attorney General fiasco, this primitive is a walking nut-case. Even the other primitives tell him his appeals to the court, which might as well be written in crayon, have no merit and is being viewed as wasting the courts time, but to no avail. He is convinced that he has laid out his case in a way that the only ones who could possibly deny it MUST be in the pockets of Romney, and why are they trying to give legal comfort to their sworn enemy. With every roadblock, his conspiracy theories grow.

In that sense, he is a perfect example of the primitives; hard-headed in spite of consistently being wrong. He could blossom as he becomes more and more frustrated at getting nowhere. At his point, he just enjoys believing he's being a thorn in the side of big corporations, and there's enough whackos on the island who'll cheer him on. But he's a one note band as this e-Toys mission is what he eats, drinks, and sleeps. He's a one person Occupy Wall Street. He'll either burn out, the court system will have enough and they'll take some type of action to where he's not allowed to bother them anymore, or he'll go postal. Given he's a primitive who's not going to get his way, once they essentially tell him not to even try again or they'll lock him up and throw away the key, he'll lose it. Best we can hope for is he documents it and posts on the island.

I voted for this loser.  Unlike most Dummies, he actually gets off his ass (maybe) and illuminates his craziness for the whole world.

Offline the county

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 06:41:21 PM »
This one I didn't see coming.  :rotf: Look at his bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Laserhaas

:rotf:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 06:56:53 PM »
 A certified loser.   :loser: 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 07:13:22 PM »
This one I didn't see coming.  :rotf: Look at his bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Laserhaas

:rotf:

Ok, what is with the eToys thing?  Also, nothing about Romney there.

I have read the filings of laserbreath and they are truly silly -- I would think them a parody like something from Cracked except there isn't any wit.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 07:24:25 PM »
A certified loser.   :loser:
This is probably the only case he will ever win.