Current Events > Politics

MICHELLE OBAMA IS CRUDE & CLASSLESS

<< < (2/5) > >>

Lauri:

--- Quote from: DixieBelle on May 08, 2008, 06:22:50 PM ---That is rude and one of my pet peeves. Manners are for everyone, not just the "elitists". I would have dressed her down :-)

--- End quote ---

which makes ya wonder... where are Michelle Obama's parents the past year? Hilary and Bill dragged their parents with them everywhere.. and Obama talks non stop about his own mother.

where's Michelle's parents and why didnt they teach her some manners? Or.. why didnt she pick them up at Harvard or Yale or law school?

these are the questions we need answers to! :-)

DixieBelle:

--- Quote from: Lauri on May 08, 2008, 09:22:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: DixieBelle on May 08, 2008, 06:22:50 PM ---That is rude and one of my pet peeves. Manners are for everyone, not just the "elitists". I would have dressed her down :-)

--- End quote ---

which makes ya wonder... where are Michelle Obama's parents the past year? Hilary and Bill dragged their parents with them everywhere.. and Obama talks non stop about his own mother.

where's Michelle's parents and why didnt they teach her some manners? Or.. why didnt she pick them up at Harvard or Yale or law school?

--- End quote ---
Good questions!!!! Maybe she has militant parents who honed that chip on her shoulder. I don't see them being the pinky-in-the-air-sipping-tea types. :-)

Chris_:

--- Quote ---MICHELLE OBAMA IS CRUDE & CLASSLESS
--- End quote ---
No shit, Sherlock. What was your first clue?

Lauri:

--- Quote from: DixieBelle on May 09, 2008, 09:04:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lauri on May 08, 2008, 09:22:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Good questions!!!! Maybe she has militant parents who honed that chip on her shoulder. I don't see them being the pinky-in-the-air-sipping-tea types. :-)

--- End quote ---

hmm... interesting. or maybe they WERE pinky-in-the-air types and Michelle fought to stay in da 'hood?  :-)

cottondress:
 I saw that clip and could'ent believe my eyes...my kids had better manners by the age of 5. Can you just imagine the state dinners and the dropped jaws???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version