Author Topic: Murder-Suicide in Superior, WI  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Chris_

Murder-Suicide in Superior, WI
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »
Officers found three individuals deceased at the scene with apparent gunshot wounds. Police say all three were detemined to be beyond the aid of medical assistance.

In a news release late Wednesday night, Superior Police revealed the ages of the victims. A 26-year-old female, 23-year-old-male and a 13-month-old female. Police said the investigation thus far indicates that this was likely a homicide-suicide.

http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/news/crime/Superior-Police-Investigate-Multiple-Homicide.html

A really good friend of mine knew the mother.  She went to college with her.  I will never understand murder-suicides.  The wife was pregnant and scheduled to be induced today.  This coward killed his wife and soon to be daughter, his 13 month old daughter, and then himself. 

Why can't people like this just take themselves out?  I hate people like him.  This is just awful.  Their daughter was the same age as Carleigh.  :(
If you like your Ebola, you can keep your Ebola.

Offline vesta111

Re: Murder-Suicide in Superior, WI
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:33:51 AM »
http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/news/crime/Superior-Police-Investigate-Multiple-Homicide.html

A really good friend of mine knew the mother.  She went to college with her.  I will never understand murder-suicides.  The wife was pregnant and scheduled to be induced today.  This coward killed his wife and soon to be daughter, his 13 month old daughter, and then himself. 

Why can't people like this just take themselves out?  I hate people like him.  This is just awful.  Their daughter was the same age as Carleigh.  :(

Oh Evil, I do not know what is worse, Suicide or Murder.   When it is combined  the web of pain and confusion goes beyone the family's of the deceased it spreads to people that knew those involved to questioning themselves as to why they or someone did not see it coming.

These things happen, it burns itself into the memory then goes away for years until something comes up to drag out of the past memory's of that person or their family.

I feel so sorry for your friend Evil, Please encourage her to talk about everything she can remember about Her friend and her husband.  She will need to come to terms with what happend now while the memory's are fresh.  Later on she will store all this in the recesses of her mind but
she will have dreams and remembrance's most of her life.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:46:07 AM »
F her husband.  I don't give two shits about her husband and no one should.  He KILLED his wife and two BABIES because of his own selfishness.  He should have just killed himself.  Those children probably would have been better off without him anyway.  What kind of ****ed up demented person does stuff like that?
If you like your Ebola, you can keep your Ebola.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 08:47:33 AM »
F her husband.  I don't give two shits about her husband and no one should.  He KILLED his wife and two BABIES because of his own selfishness.  He should have just killed himself.  Those children probably would have been better off without him anyway.  What kind of ****ed up demented person does stuff like that?

EC, I wish I knew, but I don't.  It seems that the world has quite a few of them though.  I am sorry for your friend's loss. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Conservative Cave Main Page

Contact the Administrators